atra - not rare very real

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by typnct, Dec 13, 2017.

1. typnct

everyday that i play as tr i can see reavers cooperating with schytes

schytes and reavers not at their teritory helping nc as schytes or reavers helping vs

i can see libs, sundrers, magriders ants whatever in a teritory thats sooo far away from their own just helping the other side(didnt ever see a reaver kill a vs vehicle or a schyte kill an nc vehicle while invading two opposite teritories)

and this is the most funny situation - pictures below
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. typnct

now i want to know is this a bannable offense or is it ok to cooperate directly as vs+nc?

player names vs:bashnvs
    nc: williamwallas1234
    note:they didnt even shoot once at each other and had alot of other aircrafts helping them on the way
    also i saw a vanguard walking side by side with a magrider attacking the tr - now that im making this post i regret not pressing f12 at the moment
  3. FateJH

That is quite hilarious.
    Not at all. Why would it be bannable?
  4. typnct

ahhh did the pictures not show yet? hhhhh
  5. typnct

6. HAXTIME

I literally can't see squat on those pictures. What are they supposed to show?
  7. typnct

basically ive noticed some schytes and reavers attacking the tr while im in a lib on vs teritory(the other edge of the map from the nc teritory

the reavers and schytes were cooperating to take me down as a -prowler,harraser,lib, and a mosquito

they were cooperating this whole time to stop tr attack on the vs

when this happened ive noticed a reaver and a schyte attacking me and not paying any attention to each other(50 meters apart from each other)
    i had to land(fire) and went to repair in hope they would fight each other after taking me down or to outrepair the lib

they just shot me down and went together to attack the tr....

i took those pictures because this was getting too much common when vs and nc are directly cooperating to take down the 10% tr teritory....................

afterwards i saw them flying together infront of the biolab taking down tr forces

this is getting annoying that two factions double team the tr
    miller server 13/12/17 this keeps going for the last two weeks........................................
    in the meanwhile there was fights of 48-96 against the tr while 12-24(2 flanks) nc-vs
    we had what 5 flanks of 96+ 48-96(2) and two others (prob ghost caps)

we can clearly see direct cooperation between the two nations(as i was playing vs or nc i didnt see any preasure from each other and didnt have any problems what so ever with cooperation opposite forces)

this is prob discord channels(private and open)
    ive seen this behaviour occur mostly with BHO outfit and alot of other small ones

this needs to stop as people will stop playing as tr eventually because of the mass pop against them(2/3 vs 1/3)
    ive even seen sundrers(nc) deploy in tr teritories that stopped tr rush agsinst vs(not even close to their flanks against tr or vs)
    this might cause mass game abandoning eventually as it only hurts the game itself as unfair balance
  8. typnct

you can magnify the pics by pressing on them
  9. JibbaJabba

Several thoughts.
    1. Some outfits run opfor excercises. They'll take senior guys, flip them to opposing factions to run training against their own forces. This is nearly always run at some backwater base away from the main lines, but sometimes the main lines spill into it.
    2. Some outfits for fun will go dropping into some battle where they simply don't belong. There is some TR outfit on emerald that pulls a full 48 man Sundy/Armor train and just heads off across the map making trouble but never really stopping. Last night at the end of Ops, the platoon I was in pulled 30-40 NC Maxes and dropped on a capture point in the middle of a TR/VS battle.
    3. Air plays on a different map than ground. On the ground "the base" is your map. In the air, the continent is your map. Battle lines are not clear and do not always correspond to territories held.
    4. Mutual respect. ESFs are brutally hard to master in this game. You are going to get massacred so bad when you try to learn that 90+% of you are going to quit trying. The veteran pilots of all factions know this. I have, on more than one occasion, payed a compliment to an enemy that obviously pwned me. Recognizing a new pilot, they will many times deliberately avoid killing me for the rest of their session. The hope is that I will not be discouraged and will eventually become a worthy adversary.

It is possible you witnessed some manner of 4th faction, but I think there are more plausible reasons.
    • Up x 1
  10. Tankalishious

As an ESF or lib, I roam the whole map and do what I want. Some pilots have a mutual respect for each other and some days can't be arsed to fight each other. You can't tell them what to do, just move on.
    As a magrider and harasser, messing about far from my enemy lines is what I love to do. It's a high risk/reward. But that's how I like to play the game. Hate players like me all you want. We simply don't care.
    • Up x 1
  11. typnct

tankalishious you missed the whole point
    the problem is not roaming around freely the problem is deliberate attack and a coordinated one on a faction

an attack with nc+vs to fight the tr
    a magrider and a vanguard shouldnt roam around togather freely killing tr like that

a reaver and a schyte shouldnt cooperate and fly together to take down the tr

the whole point is taking two nations and putting them against one! thats the problem
    ive got no problems with randoms but a purposeful action like that doesnt need to be praised as double teaming and coopertaing directly with other nations
  12. Tankalishious

No, you miss the point.
    YOU can't dictate what other players do and how other players play the game. It's THAT simple. It's a 3 fraction game, sometimes you will get double teamed, intentionally or unintentionally. Deal with it
    • Up x 2
  13. JibbaJabba

mmm, I know what you're saying Tank, but he's talking about some extremes.

It's a gray area but a line can be crossed where the enjoyment of the game is being diminished for others. I'm not sure if that's the case here, but if it is, it breaks rules of conduct. If it doesn't cross such a line then so be it. 4th factioning is quite hated by the whole community, but people are free to do it if they want.
    • Up x 1
  14. Prudentia

*sobs for the greatest double teaming of all time*

i miss you 25% world pop Indar Vanu lock that held for months :(
  15. typnct

ahh i remember seeing something like that a few years ago when joined the game with my lost account

it was awesome!

i wish more people would play ps2 nowadays
  16. Bloodlock

Everyday I see flocks of Mosquitoes messing with VS x NC fights... It's just payback... ಠ__ಠ
  17. FLHuk

Every day for years I've seen ESFs ignoring each other in order to show how skilled they are at killing infantry....

This may explain what you've seen :D
    • Up x 1
  18. typnct

Not exactly
    Ive seen them cooperating directly like teammates

This can be solved by actually creating a 4th faction of rouge vehicles
    Estating youself as a rebel of war and targeted by all 3 factions as traitors

This could actually make it sweet
    Idea: after calling yourself a traitor you will spawn in a 4th zone(cannot be capped) as a traitor
    Perks - traitors can coop or fight one another
    Cons:all three factions will see you as high value targets

Prize for killing traitors:special points for upgrading implants(20 iso)

There can only be 5 at a time(each till death)
    Br 60+