Disconnects

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bansheedragon75, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Bansheedragon75

I had 3 disconnects on the last hour, and judging by the world map it seems everyone else is getting these disconnects as well.

Is it just me or is this happening every time there is a game update now?
  2. newchips

non c'est normal ça arrive a tout le monde sa marche pas depuis un moment d'ailleurs après une mise a jour ils ont énormément de mal a refaire fonctionner le jeu . bravo les techniciens ....
  3. newchips

c'était principalement pour rectifier les bug et ils ont réussi a nous en refaire d'autre . ouvrez le recrutement pour une vraies équipe de maintenance SVP
  4. Bansheedragon75

J'ne pas parle francais tres bien. Tu es parle englais?
    I tried with a few online translators, including google, but they only gave me gibberish
  5. f0p5

disconnects here aswell, just fix that *****
  6. Shalom

it is now the 10th disconnect in the last two hours ... wtf!? FIX THAT!
  7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

This is something we have a fix for - should be going live early this afternoon.
    • Up x 1
  8. Bansheedragon75

Why wait, why not just release it if you have a fix?
  9. JibbaJabba

You test these things at least briefly to be sure you aren't going to regress.
  10. Kalabaster1

Is that US time? It is now 9PM in the UK and the disconnect frequency is high. Good to know you acknowledge the issue and are looking to release something but a timescale would be good.... if it is not going to be till tomorrow then I'll stop wasting my time and getting frustrated this evening. Thanks
  11. Shalom

Are u kidding me?

U have a fix and don`t release this? Why are you waiting? o_O
  12. Mechmaniac

Cobalt server here.
    Got 3 disconnection in less than 10 minues. Renounced to play...
    First time I was on my Ant next to the warpgate limit.
    Reconnected after 2 minutes, Ant wasn't more there...
    Re-buyed Ant, gone another time for 6k mineral, after finished I was disconnected in less than 1 minute.
  13. BorgUK1of9

Its 21:10 in the UK and 22:10 in most of the EU, define afternoon. How many hours from now.
  14. Noif

There are many other issues that need be fixed too.
  15. Lilium Atratum

I think Daybreak operates in Pacific time? Early afternoon Pacific is around midnight in Europe.
  16. Kalabaster1

ok - thanks . Jesus, that means going to watch the telly with the wife - and BBC iPlayer watching Strictly Come Dancing. not sure which is worse, that or putting up with the disconnects :(
  17. Mechmaniac

lol enjoy your brexit from the PS2 servers o_O
    • Up x 1
  18. Kalabaster1

19. JibbaJabba

Twitch stream I'm watching just showed a "server shutdown in 15 minutes" warning.

I think the fix is getting implemented.

If this does the trick, I'm leaving work to play. Crossing fingers :p
  20. Bansheedragon75

I would think that would apply to any update they release, yet with almost every update there are issues that ends up needing a hotfix(many of them lately have cause these disconnect issues) leaving me with the impression that they have not tested them before they release them.

However the wording of their message gave me the impression that the fix they had was ready, but instead of just releasing it, they were instead waiting to release it.