Halloween Directive is Burnout fuel.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liewec123, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Jac70

Fire wheels are 2,500 seeds for the Flash - which was a lot more than I expected.

As for the new requirements. I now have 87 of 50 required Vengeful Spirit kills. Maybe that will tick over when I get another one!
    • Up x 3
  2. Liewec123

it certainly is a wonderful change! :D
    faith in DBG restored! :D
    • Up x 1
  3. TheProScout

[IMG]

Since im already on the Master tier, im wondering, does anyone know the requirements for Toil and Trouble / Necromancer ?

and does anyone know the new requirements for Novice / Adept / Expert ?

i may consider doing this directive for all my other characters aswell now.
  4. Jac70

The changes were listed in the update notes...

Necromancer
    • Novice - Same
    • Adept - Same
    • Expert - From 60 to 30
    • Master - From 250 to 50
    Toil and Trouble
    • Novice - Same
    • Adept - Same
    • Expert - From 60 to 30
    • Master - From 250 to 50
    Vengeful Spirit
    • Novice - Same
    • Adept - Same
    • Expert - From 100 to 50
    • Master - From 300 to 100
    Headless Horseman
    • Novice - Same
    • Adept - Same
    • Expert - From 100 to 50
    • Master - From 300 to 100

One thing to note - I had 9 Hallows ribbons, that's 90 kills with a Halloween weapon but that didn't convert to 22 ribbons. I still had a count of 9 when I got back in.
  5. Liewec123

it does suck that some stuff doesn't convert, but hey, atleast its not a thousand kills! XD

i only have 23 revive ribbons for necro directive so it sucks that i need to revive 375 people,
    but atleast its not close to FOUR FREAKING THOUSAND anymore lol
    i never play medic when i have the option, but 375 revives is very doable over the next 16 days :)
    only 24 revives a day :D
  6. Demigan

I had this video where I finished my directives, charged the Phylactery, died and got revived. But this says it all really:

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. Purp

I want to thank the Devs for so quickly addressing and fixing the grind!!! Much appreciated!!!
    • Up x 2
  8. JobiWan

Yes it's much more achievable now - I have to get about 260 kills with the Slasher and I'm done. It's pretty good because Slasher kills count towards Hallow Ribbons and Vengeful Spirit as well as Exceptional for the black camo.
    • Up x 1
  9. Liewec123

muahaha!
    i tested it with safeguard and guess what, they work together!
    at max rank safeguard gives maxes 500 bonus health when they rez,
    so you rez at 75% hp (instead of 50%) and take 20% reduced damage for 4 seconds, MUAHAHA! :D

indeed! 150 revives to go! that'll be done tonight :)
  10. Lamat

Oh no, Wolverine MAXes
    • Up x 1
  11. TerminalT6

After the update I only needed 7 'Vengeful Spirit' kills to finish. That means I mercilessly cheesed 200 wraith flash kills for nothing. The guilt is heavy.
    • Up x 1
  12. JobiWan

Well I went on a crazy run of 70 Slasher kills tonight and finished the directive. I'm looking forward to playing with a proper gun now.
  13. Moz

Took 2 days to complete the directive.... Really easy TBH. Can be rage inducing with the ****e hit reg on the knives (especially the OHK knives).

The pumpkin seeds requirement for the flaming wheels was exactly what i expected.... they want you to buy them with cash.
  14. FieldMarshall

(In my opinion) The worst thing about directives in general is that partial kills dont count partial points.
    If i do 70% damage to something, i think its only fair to get 0.7 directive points.

It would make it more reasonable to get points with things like MAX punch, spitfires, lock-on launchers etc.
    • Up x 2
  15. TR5L4Y3R

i would love if all directives were changed to dmg dealt instead of kills ...