Tr. RMOR Assault Crew

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Exposition, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Exposition

WARNING HARDCORE: *MATURE TEAM PLAYERS ONLY*

Tr
    RMOR Assault Crew
    Cooperative/Hardcore
    Join us if you dont mind using your own two thumbs to aquire Victory.
    You must be able to follow Instructions at the moment they are given.
    Join our Outfit by joining our squads and sticking to the squad way points.
    No applications are being accepted, squad leader will contact the outstanding.

Officers of all other outfit are free to join us in communication for training.
    We do encourage you to join us instead of feeling unappreciated.
    After all a sharp mind would not be dulled by difficult tasks.

PlayStationID: SoftwareNoGood
    GID: Exposition
  2. Exposition

We do not compete for recruits. I say this because I noticed that old post are bumped to the top of the list.
    This is for recruitment Officers.

Post a new thread if your old one is to far down the list. Dont reply to your old thread.
    Its sad that so many new threads for promising Outfits are pushed down the list.
  3. Dierdred

I am not the most active player, But I do enjoy TR over the other factions, Finding myself leaning towards weapons with performance close to TR weaponry over faction unique weapons.

I will likely send you a message over PSN here in a few days, pending on my schedule. I enjoy playing with people who know what they are doing, though sadly, My microphone was recently demolished by an over zealous pitbull in her fits of joy to see me awake. the lil bugger. I do have a mic, but I am unawares as to the quality in which you would be able to hear and understand me currently.
  4. Raventus

I have recently reacquired a playstation 4 (Its taken me to long to do in all honesty). Im looking for a good militarized outfit. Your outfit was at the top of the thread so, i was hoping to join up if your still recruiting. If you need to test me before recruitment im game. My gamertag is Raventus Spectre.