Connery really laggy

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TowerOfGlower, Oct 8, 2017.

1. TowerOfGlower

Was kind of bad Saturday. A bit laggy in the afternoon. Then before I signed on, teammates were saying they all were experiencing bad lag. Noticed again it was only a bit for me. Today, only Hossin open and died from a headshot a full 3 seconds after killing the person. Sent him Tell and he said he was reloading when I killed him. My screen did not even show him shooting.

Anybody else seeing this? Sucks this is during a double XP for all weekend.
  2. Kdog559

Happens often whenever population on connery is extream due to the fact lots of koreans,chinese,and other people from other countries log on during prime time.
  3. adamts01

I've been playing for a year, and servers have never seemed this bad before. I hear plenty of vets say a couple years ago they had even higher numbers with considerably better performance. This is really troubling, definitely adds to my reluctance to spend any more on this game.
    • Up x 1
  4. marky-gee

TBH ive rage quit cobalt every night since the october 5th patch somethings just not right. im being insta killed so bad the enemy character isn't even shooting.... its basically see enemy, death. Im on a roof as LA... scanning for enemy.. see enemy..... death..... pings gone up from 30ms to 60ms and server latency is usually around 90ms.. really unacceptable. and before somebody say its my PC... its not.
    • Up x 1
  5. M4L4CH1TE

Yeah. It's not lag on your part. It's all on the servers.

I rage quit this afternoon because neither myself nor any of my teammates were able to hear our weapons or see damage. Then you die before the enemy even appears on your screen.
  6. FLHuk

7. oTec

Yeah, the server really differs from time to time. Most of the time, after scoring my first few kills, i can already tell if the server is snappy or just plain awful. It's always funnny when the night before it was bad and you log back in and it is good, it always surprises you how fast people die.

300+ kills in 2 hours and a hsr of 70%. Seems legit *cough*
  8. Humoreske

Connery is lower ping, but instability.