Free Nsx Tanto and Helmet

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Loud Demon Jaysus, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Loud Demon Jaysus

redeem code ps2welcomeback
    • Up x 4
  2. Eternaloptimist

Yay! I got the goodies yesterday. And the drop is for every avatar on your account! Not just one, like the last Summer Reward (the NS11P AR).

I also joined a battle while totally oblivious to the faction control of territory on the continent and after a while the lock came down and I got ISO :) ..........didn't notice how much but was on losing side anyway so that was another unexpected benefit.
  3. Loud Demon Jaysus

bump u can still claim this on the website
  4. breeje

thank, need to bump this back to the top
  5. qiray12

sweet it works, and a nice gun to have!
  6. adamts01

Awesome. I've actually been craving that rifle, but didn't want to buy an NS weapon with certs. Went to log on and try it.... And of course Asia picked a side to zerg, 52% TR this evening. This **** has to change. I think I'm going to start adding to the problem to make it worse, in hopes it gets fixed.
  7. Loud Demon Jaysus

8. csvfr

Why is this gun in the "Mayhem" directive line, with the heatwave and ravenous weapons, instead of the "Exceptional", as the other platinum guns are?
  9. Loud Demon Jaysus

i was wondering the same thing lol
  10. Nintyuk

Any suggestions on certing the Tanto? I've only got a scope and forward grip so far
  11. Loud Demon Jaysus

12. TheMerc

Its good for a while.. if u cant log in game.. use the URL website.. if in the armed forces etc.
  13. Loud Demon Jaysus

Here are more working codes

"PSUARMORDECAL"
    This unlocks account-wide (IE., all characters you have or create get access to it). It's an armor decal for your character's shoulders:

"PSUVEHICLEDECAL"
    Also unlocks account-wide, same decal as above, but for vehicles:

EQNVEHICLEDECAL"
    This unlocks account-wide (IE., all characters you have or create get access to it). It's an Everquest decal, only for vehicles:

MLGREPORT"
    This code unlocks on ONE CHARACTER, ONLY (so use it on your main character, if you do have more than one). It's actually a number of items you get with this code...
    A vehicle decal:

Source : https://forums.evga.com/Pileofreest...bonus-items-from-me-for-newbies-m2014723.aspx
  14. TheMerc

HAHAHAHAH its not for the NSX
  15. Loud Demon Jaysus

nope its for free decals :D i like the mlg one but i use a pc gamer decal because i notice less people have it only downside is its like having a big red target on my vehicles :p
  16. Eternaloptimist

It is so accurate at any range if you burst fire to keep bloom down that I went for the extended magazine. I also chose HVA . My reasoning is that I don't want to lose bullet speed as I found it ant advantage in medium range shooting when I was using the T32 Bull on my TR HA. Whilst you lose some max damage range I often find myself inside max damage range anyway in CQC fights and hip firing to the head is so easy with Tanto.......

I also run the 2x combat sight just because I always have and so I am used to gauging distance when I look through it (although tbh I am rapidly becoming a devotee of hip fire with this baby).
  17. Loud Demon Jaysus

18. Erendil

So far I'm kinda underwhelmed by the Tanto. For general use I prefer the NS-11C or a Zenith/Bandit/Jaguar or a burst carbine. And for long range I have the Pulsar C (VS) and AC-X11 (NC). I might find use for it on TR though since I've never been fully satisfied w/ the T5 AMC for long range. I dunno I need to play around w/ the Tanto a bit more.

But I gotta say, for a free weapon it's still quite versatile, :cool: and it's a good choice for someone who hasn't already purchased other carbines for mid/long range work.
  19. CaptCran

Happy with the loot but I wish the helmet would work with the MAX class........