Outfits and indestructible walls [cheating accusation]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneBadDude, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneBadDude

Why is this outfit permitted to continue to have players uses exploits and install indestructible walls on other empires bases?

All repair mods were removed, yet still, the NC wall remained and was unharmed by all attacks.

This is cheating. Plain and simple. Yet NOTHING is being done about it.

I will continue to post until I get an answer from a DEV or admin here at day break
  2. LordKrelas

They don't really post here? (Devs)
    Try reddit for that kind of response.
    • Up x 2
  3. WonderPetz

I'm actually getting tired of explaining this to you OneBadDude. We are not using exploits. As you now know the repair mod isn't Faction specific. It states "nearby Structures", thats it! It doesn't say "Your Faction Structures" like you WANT it to say. Sorry but its true. I agree with you on one point; once the repair mod is removed the structures remain Indestructible. YOURS and OURS! Stop telling lies we know the truth! We have built bases around enemy Silos to test the full potential of construction. Have you done this? I highly doubt it. We strategically place walls as a tactic to block Ants from feeding the Silo. Period! You use your walls as a tactic to keep enemy players out. Both walls are indestructible when a Repair Mod is near by. Both walls stay indestructible after the Repair Mods are removed. Have we ever sent you many Tell messages calling you a hacker and using Exploits? I'll answer that, NO! Again the description of the repair mod DOES NOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN FACTIONS. I searched the bug section of this website today; please read this carefully
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-2768
    as the poster states the walls are indestructible even after the Repair Mod has been removed. The bug report was closed stating "Not a Bug". So there you go! And another thing its not numbnuts his name is GotBuds. lol
  4. Dragonprey

I'm tired of you and only you calling specific members cheaters. The outfit does not allow cheaters and if proven their was cheating those members would be removed from the outfit. Stop blaming them for what is part of the game mechanics, If you are not good enough to make a strong base don't blame those that do. Do us all a favor and worry about your own outfit and stop crying about others who know what they are doing.
    • Up x 1
  5. ElricVIII

Does it matter what clan/faction is doing this? Wouldn't it still be exploiting regardless of the fact that anyone can do it?
  6. WonderPetz

7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Instead of removing this thread, I'm going to take out the posted names, lock it, and leave a "Daybreaker" explanation/response here, since I've seen a lot of blacklisting happening on the forums lately.

First and foremost, calling out specific groups of players or individuals on the forums directly violates our rules. If you have an issue with another player, this is not the place to discuss it. This is a place for constructive conversations about gameplay and other elements of PS2. If you continue to make such posts, they will continue to be removed, and you will be banned from the forums.

If you are concerned about a player/outfit/whoever cheating, you need to submit a ticket. Sending in a report is the best way you can ensure that action will be taken against offending players. Posting here won't get anything done because the devs and I do not have the ability to directly ban anyone in-game. Seriously. That's what our CS department does, and if you provide them with an appropriate report they will be more than happy to assist you.

If anyone has further questions or concerns (which do not involve telling me so-and-so needs to be banned), feel free to PM me directly.
    • Up x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.