[BUG] Vanguard wont stop turning

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Crazy Ivan k19, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Crazy Ivan k19

so i have had this problem for a while now and i did report it before but nothing has been done about it.
    when the tank is on even the slightest of angles the tank hull continues to turn one way or the other making longer range shots really hard.
    now i don't have this problem with the prowler or the lightning, but i really don't sit still as much with those tanks.
    anyone else have this problem? or do i just happen to always get the lemon tank?:)
  2. Demigan

Make lemonade!

All Vanguard tanks are lemon tanks who's only saving grace is the Vanguard shield. On topic, I think other tanks also suffer from this problem but I can't be certain. I also have experience with my tank slowly, slooooooowly turning one way or another for minutes at a time causing you to constantly re-align your gun, which is often hard enough when on a slope and you are trying to figure out what the proper elevation is to hit a long-range shot.
    • Up x 1
  3. Okaydan

I have this issue as well in the lightning. Really annoying, no idea if it's ever going to be fixed :(
  4. LtBomber1

Sometimes holding "handbreak" (space by default) stabilize to tank. While it is certainly harder to aim with the shifting tank i realy like to sit on a clif and fire. The tank then swifts back, reloads and is back again when done. The syncronisation is amazing XD.