[BORED] Briggs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dethonlegs, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Dethonlegs

No exaggeration. 7pm and VS had 3 x 1-12 fights. Perhaps everyone was eating dinner - i don't know.
  2. Pelojian

been playing a fair bit of briggs today and have had fights in 12vs12, 24vs24, 48vs48 96vs48(three faction fight).

it's not lively all the time but it does have big fights they just aren't as easy to come by as high pop servers.
  3. Dethonlegs

Yes, there was a definite improvement on the numbers last night.
  4. FlyBoyBooms

I have come from the future to say I agree with the server population decreasing and that I no longer feel like playing on briggs. It seems the only time the population gets high enough to have more then a squad on each faction is during the weekends.... It was good during the population boom of constructed. But sadly that novelty has seemed to died down

It doesn't help that half my outfit made alts on Connery and never came back. So... if you can't beat them.... join them?
  5. Dethonlegs

I don't even bother with Briggs (haven't for a long time). Also, I've moved on from Connery over to Emerald. Got sick of not being able to communicate in English over squad chat. Plus the vets make saltier targets on Emerald :)