cant download

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dragonic, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Dragonic

I have recently refreshed my computer and want to reinstall planetside 2, but when I click pc and then download now. nothing happens. nothing downloads, and the loading circle only last a few seconds. even logged in and hit the download button but to no avail. I have windows 10 and I updated all my drivers
  2. Ziggurat8

Have you tried Steam?
  3. Dragonic

yes before the reset I did both, try the website and steam. and on steam I was able to download but the launcher wont even start. but runs in the background process. and yes I did enable everything to be administrator permissions. I don't even get a flash of the launcher starting. and it wont let me validate files through steam, its blacked out. and this time I cant blame it on my anti virus, cause that's uninstalled right now
  4. Sgtjoeyk

Having the same issue. I was able to play a while back. I decided to try and log in and now it will not launch the Launchpad. I tried running in admin mode and compatibility modes. The process shows as running in task manager. I tried adding exceptions to firewall and even turning them off. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Reset internet options and router. Nothing worked. My steam validate files option is blacked out and will not let me select it. I then went to planetside website and tried to download it from there and it does nothing. It wont even show any sign of trying to download.
  5. Dragonic

ah they seem to have fixed it now. that was quick.