[Suggestion] Give vehicle top guns a hitbox

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by stalkish, Jul 11, 2017.

1. stalkish

I guess Wrel hasnt been killed by an exploiting top gun yet......
  2. LegendarySalmonSnake

A bit old comment now but to clarify.
    If you build a silo in a those hillside crevasses (Indar) you can sometimes get underneath the silo crouching and then by standing up and jumping get stuck inside the silo. When you are inside the silo like this you can't shoot out of it as the projectiles impact the "surface" of the silo.
    Also if you build a xiphos under the NE end of the bridge at palisade so that the rotating turret part is between the struts that run under the bridge it for some reason can (and before the rightful nerf would) kill anyone standing on the bridge or on the road leading to it. Discovered this myself accidentally and accepted the ~100 kills in the name of... vanu science?
    Aaalso quick knife strikes I don't function like most all other projectiles in the game do as they don't impact with surfaces and cover a large space in front of the player allowing stabbing trough thin walls. (RIP subterranean)
  3. Niamar

I see it multiple times every day, it is the desired placement of most vehicle drivers. Is it cheese? Yes and so is shooting anyone coming out of a spawn door, or shooting outside from within. We all do something cheesy.