Observer Camera

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JAMESTHEKILLER, Jun 12, 2017.

1. JAMESTHEKILLER

Dear DayBreak Games,
    I have recently gotten the correct software to make special videos on games, that being said I was wondering if I could get the observer camera to start making these videos.
    Thanks
    JamesTK
  2. Risae

I also asked this question a few years ago - no response.
    I don't think SOE wants the community to create cinematic videos.
  3. BrbImAFK

I would be extremely surprised if they hand out observer cams on live. IIRC, they only give out cams on Jaeger, and then only for specific matches (i.e. if you're covering match 3 of series XYZ you'll get a cam for that match only).
  4. stalkish

Incorrect.

Check the comments:

He is not the only youtuber to be granted access.

To answer OP, looking at the evidence, presumably you have to be a youtuber with an active subscriber base, then you can get access to the chea....errrm observer cam.
    • Up x 1
  5. ALTRego

Ohhh I want...
  6. Zagareth

At least you are known for signature spamming :D
    Sorry couldnt resist :)
  7. Lampjaw

The best point of contact is to email or DM the community manager (I assume that's still RadarX). It helps if you have a channel or other work showing that you're legit asking and not going to abuse it.
  8. velie12

I am not sure if this, but I think those semi-dev players like shaql could have acces to those accounts
  9. JAMESTHEKILLER

I've dm'ed him about 3 times with no response and it's been like 7 months ;(

But this is what I've made as a start
    :
  10. velie12

try to contact Wrel or shaql via reddit or try to post on https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/