What are the advantages of TR guns?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meowcenary, May 30, 2017.

1. Nody

You are funny; VS has best in slot with NS in most categories across all factions and VS has the least variation of all factions between their faction infantry weapons.
  2. AllRoundGoodGuy

The Gauss Saw was the first weapon that i've auraximed. I absolutely love it.
  3. hellin

I've already seen the changes.
    One of the weapons is the AC-X11, an incomprehensible tiva rifle. It seems to be a high damage (200 per shot), but in volume from the clip loses to the other. The solution from the developer was to simply increase the clip. Sometimes you can kill someone at a distance ... But sometimes bullets begin to behave strangely.
    But we need to know they corrected the characteristics and this at least not the garbage that 2 years ago.
    But I still do not think that it is effective enough.

PS. Gaus SAW used to be more effective, I think. Senjas from it is more difficult to get the second and third bullets to the target.
  4. Atorum

They were made that way since no one in the Dev team likes or plays TR and TR is made as a cannon fodder faction for other 2, just check the recent changes and new weapons brought to the game, all TR ones are utter **** and made that way.
    I totally understand since I experienced it too, using Orion and then CARV, those 2 weapons are galaxies apart, with SAW i literally snipe people, thats how easy it is.
    Basically (this isnt rare thing in MMOs), developers just hate one faction.
  5. BrbImAFK

Wow.... I can't believe the amount of stupid in this thread.

Anybody that's actually looked at all the guns and done a decent amount of work with them thinks that, on the whole, the three empire's arsenals are pretty well balanced.
    • Up x 5
  6. Neo3602

Agreed.
  7. Shadowofsteel

TR guns also have much higher bloom, which makes it more difficult for us to hit things at range.
  8. Shadowofsteel

For the most part, yes.

However, the vehicles are not balanced, because the Magrider keeps getting buffed.
  9. MonnyMoony

Cool

<runs off to buy an NS clone of the Repeater>

<comes back empty handed>

:(
  10. BrbImAFK

I haven't finished my analysis of all weapons yet, but my analysis of the LMGs indicates that this simply isn't true for this category of weapons. In fact, the NC have the highest bloom. TR bloom might feel a bit worse due to the high RoF, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I just don't buy "much higher". Chances are, if you've having that much trouble hitting things are range, you're either using the wrong weapons, or you're not bursting correctly.
  11. Eternaloptimist

This is why G-d gave us burst fire