Motion spotters should...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Jun 3, 2017.

1. No0T

Get destroyed vvhen placed or shoot near the enemy's base's spavvn points just like people gets damage.
  2. CaptCran

Sensor darts do just that. Did you me to write sensor darts and accidentally confused them with motion spotters. You don't "normally" shoot motion spotters, you place them. Or did I fall for one of the oldest tricks performed by the famous No0T?..... Sh__! I did, didn't I?
  3. No0T

I mean... vve need to make the same thing that hurts you and me vvhen vve get close to an enemy base spavvn point... to destroy the sportters and darts deployed or shot there. The base appears to have a device to kill enemies getting to close vvhy not deployables?
  4. LegendarySalmonSnake

I haven't noticed but should be easy to do since explosives get instantly blown up already. Not sure why you are concerned though.
  5. Spoprockl

They used to die in painfields, maybe that mechanic got bugged in one of the bigger updates?

Have you filed a bug report?
  6. Campagne

What they really need is to vibrate violently on command to live up to their full potential. :rolleyes:
  7. Pat22

While I am not opposed to the idea of motion spotters and recon darts being subject to pain fields, EMP grenades do a fine job of getting rid of them too.