The TR players...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ximinetto, May 30, 2017.

1. Ximinetto

I have found skill on some TR players, but i found ****** players on TR too. Thats why i haved to not think it twice before decided to not play as TR.
  2. FateJH

Okay, thanks for telling us.
    • Up x 4
  3. Ximinetto

U r TR???
  4. The Rogue Wolf

So some players are good and some players are bad. And this... is a reason not to play TR?
    • Up x 3
  5. Exitus Acta Probat

I play all 3 factions, there is good and bad players on all of them, TR doesn't have that aspect of the game on lock-down:rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  6. Ximinetto

Well , some of them insults me (in the end i dont care much). But i like the TR faction as the others. The problem is that if i play TR i would help those players to conquest bases, and i dont like the idea. But as faction is the coolest, suits upgraded looks very nice and weapons are useful not to mention the best tanks are in TR ( the looking of the MBT is awesome)
  7. JobiWan

I'll never understand the mentality that TR/VS/NC are 'xyz' because reasons. Each faction has great people, cheats, idiots, dicks etc in equal proportions.
    • Up x 6
  8. Eternaloptimist

And now TR has one less <insert category here> :)
    • Up x 1
  9. JobiWan

I've often had a laugh with 'enemy' players. One time I threw ammo at an enemy because I thought I was heavy, or I've shot them with a recon dart and sometimes I'll send them a tell and we'll laugh about it.

One time I shot an enemy VS with a recon dart and sent him a message saying something like 'oh I'm not going to kill you with that lol' and he replied with something like 'I hope you and all your family die of cancer IRL TR scum'. That's not because he's VS and I am TR, that's because he's a sick SOB.
  10. AxiomInsanity87

That really filled my life with enrichment and hope.
  11. NameForForum

Awesome i laught for 5 minutes!
    That resembles some dumb customers i have and im telling them original the same ! :D
  12. AgentRed

That is because everytime we do a fairy come a c4 our *** S: