really bad stuttering

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Inzababa, May 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inzababa

Hi,

I've been getting very very bad stuttering recently (maybe ever since the last windows creator update?).

I don't know how to fix it, anyone have any tips please?

I have very powerful PC and 2x 1080dpi screens.

Thanks,
  2. LostMyStuff :(

I have heard that the 'game mode' has caused some people problems in other games; you can turn it off in
    All Settings>Gaming>Game Mode. Might be worth a try.
    • Up x 1
  3. Inzababa

thanks, I'll try that.
    Although I've been using "game mode" for months now without issues :/
  4. CaptCran

Speech therapy;)
  5. Inzababa

o_O
  6. Inzababa

bump, it's unplayable, someone help? :(
  7. JobiWan

Graphics/sound card drivers up to date?
  8. Inzababa

yeah, using MSI Live Update, I dont' want to give all my specs cause it will sound like I'm bragging but it's very good system with MSI Z 1080 and I7 i7700k.
    I was fine on ultra and all max settings up until now.

I could even run 2 online games (one on each screen) without getting a dent in FPS for either.

it comes and goes, but it's very often and when I get that, it's near impossible to fight :/
  9. Inzababa

bump!

(made ticket with support but still no answer)
  10. DeadlyOmen

My 1070 stutters from time to time. Try google or a tech site.
  11. Inzababa

I did, and got tons of not relevant info like "update your drivers" or "lower your settings".
    Things is I've been playing for months on this rig, and can't imagine what could have changed that is happening.

I read on forums that the last Windows update was causing a lot of compatibility issues but I got nothing more specific than that.
  12. DeadlyOmen

If you're not accepting advice from tech sites, I'm of the belief that anything you hear on this site will be accepted by you.

What is your real reason for posting?
  13. Inzababa

wow

Let me guess, you've got a medium payed desk job and your workload isn't very heavy so instead of working you browse facebook but since most of your friends are busy working there isn't much action so you decide to go on PS2 forums and troll people?

After all, when you like a game but can't play it cause you're at work, might as well troll the game's forums right?
  14. DeadlyOmen

No, I developed a product that has left me independently wealthy. I have no involuntary workload. I play PS2 from 4am-8am PST. Much more than that and I get bored.

I typically look at forum boards before retiring to my garden.

I find it revealing that a simple question evoked such an emotional response from you. I hope everything works out for you. I am still curious: why would you reject the feedback from tech sites and come to a gaming forum looking for acceptable inputs? You have other motives. What are they?
  15. Inzababa

Because, you obnoxious, arrogant, self righteous but mentally challenged friend :

Updating my drivers is not a solution to my problem, neither is increasing the amount of RAM I have, and a million and more stupid advice like checking the temperature of my graphic's card.

i'd really prefer for you not to reply anymore cause everytime I get an alert for this thread, I hope someone has a solution, and I get so terribly emotionally upset when I see it's just you popping out of your garden.

Try "looking" without "touching" next time :)
  16. DeadlyOmen

Not graphic's. *Graphics*

If you know what the solutions aren't, should you know what the solutions are?

I still don't understand how rejecting tech forum advice equates to accepting gaming forum advice. It seems to belie a deeper motive than gaining technological insight.

However, I am interesting because my high-end rig also experiences stuttering every now and then.
  17. RadarX

Closing this up. As a reminder, posts should be constructive and gameplay specific.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.