remove invisible scouts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hoothers, Apr 12, 2017.

1. RobotNinja

Scouts? What's a scout? You mean Infiltrator?

Also what invisible dudes with knives are there in Call of Duty?
    • Up x 1
  2. Exitus Acta Probat

o_O There is invisibility in PS2?
    • Up x 2
  3. TR5L4Y3R

i take knife infills over sniper infills .. because unlike the latter i can reach the first ... and allow myself to teabag them on a failed knifing attempt
  4. breeje

it's one of the things i like to do when i play lone wolf, am i good as a stalker? yes but nothing like CuteBeaver
    stalker and knife only (the way i play it), try it it's harder then you think
    only noobs are easy kills all the others 99% are hard work and dangerous to knife down
    except when they bring out the darklight on a pistol :D
  5. baka

The annoying part of stealth knife use is when the stealther runs into a group of enemies and just runs around slashing whatever is in front. You can't shoot them without incurring friendly fire hits.

Related to that, a question I have never bothered to ask before: Does my darklight reveal my teams infis? I know it illuminates them on my screen, but do the other guys see them as well? All these years and I have never thought to ask - I have never seen an opposing infi revealed (to my knowledge) by one of their teammates.
  6. Hegeteus

It does. Best chance of catching a guy revealing their teammate would be against NC I guess
    • Up x 1
  7. AllRoundGoodGuy

I always like seeing rage tells XD
  8. AllRoundGoodGuy

Also, I've been thinking about getting the mag-scatter, is it worth it?
  9. Hegeteus

That's a silly question to ask from someone who has 34 000 kills with it :D In balance sense, I think it has been a decent pistol ever since it got buffed but it always has been very difficult to master. Also remember that knife is something you should definitely use readily with mag-scatter

As promised, here's a tip of the iceberg

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. Ziggurat8

Wow man. To hear you say it stalker infiltrator is the easiest way to play the game. It may be one of the most annoying ways to die, it sure as **** isn't easy.

Having auraxiumed 5 lmgs, 5 carbines, 4 AR's, 2 smgs, 1 shotgun, 1 sniper rifle and 1 knife. I can tell you with the utmost authority the stalker infiltrator knife assassin is without a doubt the hardest form of game play. To say otherwise is to never have played as a stalker knife assassin.

Yeah getting knifed in the back sucks and feels super cheesy. It's anything but OP. Give it a rest. Cloak isn't that good.
    • Up x 2
  11. LaughingDead

It's so beautiful.

Ah but you forget, people complain and demand nerfs on how it feels, not if it's actually OP or not. Remember what god emporer wrel said, "We want to remove that feeling of helplessness", hey I feel pretty helpless being unaware of the infil stabbing me in the back! Nerf them DBG, show them the all mighty balance. /s

Personally, I aurax my knives through regular gameplay. Oddly enough it comes up in a lot of my fights for some reason, mostly against other knifing infils.
    • Up x 1
  12. CNR4806

"IT KILLED ME, NERF PLS" - Ruining Planetside 2 since 2012
    • Up x 4
  13. AllRoundGoodGuy

14. StaHoo33

So true m8
    • Up x 1
  15. Scatterblak

And while you're at it, remove all the stuff I don't like, too.
  16. Sil4ntChaozz

No.
    • Up x 1
  17. mrbelthezaar

Seriously doe you not have ears and eyes our a field of view that can pivot up and down left and right all running charachters generate footsteps all stealth vehicles besides the sunderer at full stealth are still visible . i have had my esf with out stealth and podded plenty people who just barrel out thier spawn to the point cause they cant be bothered to look up or even care that the guy that died infromt of thier eyes was killed from above.
    you want to take stealth away from esfs then put infantry on to threat detection as soon as they fire a weapon that posses a threat cause every base pilots go near is like a lock on fest especialy from people sitting in thier spawn room.
  18. Sil4ntChaozz

I fixed it.
  19. VeryCoolMiller

You are playing a class with an unfair mechanic, the earlier your realize the better it is.

Infiltrator need an huge rebalance. IF DB won't fix this bad gameplay it will loose many new players.
  20. Yessme

i don`t Thing cloak is to time a Problem, you Need it VS farming ESF.
    you can see and hear them.
    The Problem with Stalker is, the Sensor in small fights. After Implant Chance, and remove Sensor implant.
    1 Sensor **** now a hole small fight and you can nothing do vs it.
    thats a Problem