[Suggestion] Have 1 of each building in the VR Training

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kaizure, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Kaizure

Some outfits like to do trainings, and unlike the continents, VR doesn't have a queue. Although if it ever did, that would be troubling.

Right now, the only real building for training potential is the tower at the bottom right corner of the map. The rest of the map is just empty space for driving / flying around. So people who seek to do trainings in these buildings must get onto a continent, which can sometimes lead to waiting in queue before you can even commence your training. And given the varying populations on each server, the wait can be anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes.

Plus, in the VR, you don't have to worry as much about random enemies (and sometimes 'allies') showing up and killing your instructor or trainees.

Edit:

I mean small buildings. Biolabs, amp stations and tech plants might be too big to fit into the VR training along with the smaller buildings... but I could be proven wrong!
    • Up x 8
  2. Kevin

They could fit all the buildings in VR if they tried.
  3. BartasRS

yup. On top of it, it souldn't even take much resources to do it. They should put more targets around too and some destroyable objects like vehicle terminals.
  4. Cluelessclem

Good idea. Would make VR more usefull
  5. NubCannon

"i agree with, and i cant believe the words coming out of me mouth... [kaisure]" - cptn. jack sparrow
  6. Twitch760

Absolutely agree VR is pretty useless right now with just the spawn area and the tower. Having the other building types available would make training much easier.
    • Up x 2