Cheating.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Syllabear, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Syllabear

How bad is the situation getting???
    I killed this guy takumi9 (emerald ) in his scyte, now he was chasing me all over the map wherever i am and doing masive dmg at distance with maelstorm (a few bullets gets me smoking). I am using mossy with racer 3, stock fuel tanks and stealth 1...

Not even talking about his friend, tried to sneak attack when he was dueling, turns on me and kills me before i can even fly away.
    Dont remember his name right now.

How am i suposed to play this game?
  2. MaDiv

You're supposed to HTFU and get better than him in terms of skill and situational awareness.
  3. OldMaster80

Wait until Minor Cloaking will go live. Cheating will become a trivial issue :D
    • Up x 1
  4. Okaydan

Rookie mistake: flying without backup. Always have either squad/friend in skyguard or have a couple of wingmen. You're not gonna win against a pro ESF; they can win 5v1.

Firstly, if the ESF has fuel tank upgrades, he can keep up with you for a long time.
    Secondly, you were probably flying in a straight line, which makes you an easy target.
    Thirdly, when fighting ESF, newbies often make the mistake of hovering in place. This makes you an easy target for a flanker. Every nose gun in the game can 1-clip you so don't give them the opportunity!

As for the "few bullets get me smoking", the same thing happens in CQC fights. You get killed in what seems to be 2 hits by a weapon that requires 7. It's the server not properly sending you each hit individually, but bunches a few up, and then sends that at once, making it seem that you only took a few hits, while on his screen he was pegging you non-stop.

As for your question: don't start the game with flying. Get a basic understanding of the fights, the flow, the dangers and the maps. If you're hell-bent on learning to fly, look up tutorials and - for the love of all that's holy - find a good ESF buddy to fly with!
    • Up x 2
  5. Daigons

Shame on the OP for trying to cover up their incompetence by daring to lay claim that a very experienced player is a cheater. The OP probably landed a cheap kill shot while Takumi9 was already engaged and damaged. As you can plainly see, this player doesn't take cowardly attacks on his person very lightly so you got to enjoy his personal attention.

Like I already heard from certain distinguished player of this game, it was a bad decision by the Devs to let players know who killed them. This whole situation and this shameful post wouldn't have existed.
  6. Eternaloptimist

Note to OP - Getting outplayed =/= cheating

You chose possibly the hardest thing to do in this the game, just accept that. You can get better but your adversaries will not get worse. After two years I am only just starting to regularly hold my own 1v1 against infantrymans who have 000's of hours more playtime than me. If I want to fly I'll go with another game entirely.
  7. entity009

I have dealt with Takumi9 and i find the best strategy is to get the hell away from him. Don't keep getting in aircraft and giving him the chance to troll you. Don't keep going to him in infantry combat so he can 2x headshot you with the commie while your sprinting and adad dodging.

This game is full of super pro players who cant stand the fact that you killed them and will make it a point to troll you with their superior video game skills. Just get the hell away from them.

People like to say they "you will never get better" if you don't challenge yourself against the super pro ps2 players. ********, there is nothing to be learned by getting double tapped with the commie no matter how fast you move. There is nothing to be learned by being trolled by someone with a kabillion hours of playtime. If you are being trolled find another fight and hone your skills against players closer to your skill lvl.
    • Up x 2
  8. zeroxpain

face him head on dont run your profil is smallest in a head on fight also max out your stealth, if you have truble with one player switch fight they cant be eveywhere
  9. ObiVanuKenobi

10. Caramboul

I can fully confirm this.

This VS guy is like an obsessed one if killed. I remember this guy after i had brought his scythe down i killed his bailed out pilot. A minute later i killed him again with my MAX. That was my last playtime for TR at this day because i was forced to relog and to choose a different avatar. Suddenly i was hunted down by him and his "friends" wherever i was. Long range headshot, launcher in my face, air atttack, vehicle attack. Always the same names and most the time finishing shot Takumi9.

This "player" is supposed to be a "pro" player but personally i know exactly after i had to fight againts him that he is using an arsenal of cheats. Auto spot radar and increased hitbox for sure. I could see what his movements were and there was often absolutly no way to shot at players in this way. Wrong angle, wrong distance, wrong weapon, wrong timing but always headshot and always knowing where other players are. And how could he and his "friends" find me in 20 seconds after i redeployed base after base?. No way. NO way :rolleyes:

I guess he´s a sandwich short. I mean it.
    • Up x 2
  11. Syllabear

LMAO just now playing as medic in bio lab, vanu full headshoting. Ive seen "metalGERE" (emerald) snaping 90 degrees to the head (he killed a guy and me).

Oh well... kinda sad because its really funny game.

Wow didnt read the rest of the excuse comments... yeah, thats how he acts after you kill him. And he gets pretty obvious.
    I
  12. GhostRecon

I Fly with Ling and Takumi all the time. They really are just better than you. Ling has tens of thousands of Dalton kills on each toon and Takumi is a top-tier pilot. You just need to practice flying against guys your skill level and work your way up.
  13. stalkish

14. Drag0

people think was are as stupid as they are - some of us have gaming league experience... some of the **** I see done in PS2 I have never seen done live - screw off with the "better player" trash - but whatever I should thank people like that because I play this game too much and those players make me take long breaks