[Video, PS4] Infiltrator/Vandal gameplay

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Naaahhhhh, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Naaahhhhh

Hey,
    after my first attempt to make crazy mlg montage videos, I realized that its 2017 and I better try something else.

So because infiltrator is the class I play most and because I like semi auto weapons, hear is my first montage of PS4 gameplay.

Please keep in mind that I am using a semi auto scout rifle and not the farmistice. So dont expect long kill streaks. Gameplay is more peek a boo-ish. Also I am using an controller so pls dont tell me that you have better aim at pc. I know that. Enjoy.

2. BrbImAFK

Why aren't you using the farmstice on an infil?! Also, your aim could use work. :p
  3. Naaahhhhh

:eek:
  4. Klabauter8

Laptop user here. Aiming with mouse is for casuals.
  5. Devilllike

MLG no lol these guys have 0 and i mean 0 sense of their surroundings and mlg is not spamming ur gun taking kills against people u dont understand whats going on lol
  6. Naaahhhhh

Do you even read bro?

"after my first attempt to make crazy mlg montage videos, I realized that its 2017 and I better try something else"

I marked the sarcasm red for you. With my first attempt I talked about my 30 sec harasser video I posted two days ago which was also a joke...nvm

No seriously, I always thought that this mlg stuff was kind of a joke...so I used it as a joke.

I never though that people could think I am seroiurs about this mlg stuff. Next time I let it be.
  7. Devilllike

You would be surprised that the mlg stuff are already done with actuall cool moves fit to the title