[Suggestion] More directive banners

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JohnGalt36, Feb 6, 2017.

1. JohnGalt36

It's such an easy thing to implement, but why on earth do we not have vehicle banners like we do weapon banners? I would love to have unique banners for my auraxed vehicles in addition to the weapons.
  2. Magma52

Agreed! I want a banner for my Flash...but I doubt they will spare time for small things like this anymore.
  3. ColonelChingles

They will if they can monetize it.

I mean unlike other forms of content, banners really don't create balancing issues. Heck, even with decals and camo there are players who will argue that it confers an unfair advantage. Banners don't do any of that.

It can't take more than half an hour to smash out a banner... which would probably be a good deal better than most of the banners on the market.

So long as they don't throw in fascist symbolism or rainbows, they should avoid any controversy.
    • Up x 1
  4. FieldMarshall

I would like to request a completely black banner for the Exceptional Directive. ...It would probably be the easiest banner to make.

And make it unlockable at Expert instead of Master.
    Firstly, i think it would make sense to spread out rewards over different tiers instead of having everything unlocked at Master.
    And banners are perfect candidates for that, since they dont really affect gameplay or anything in any way.
    Secondly, it makes progression more rewarding and will help (especially) new players feel like its something achievable.
  5. EvilWarLord

Vanguard Banner YEEEEEEESSSSSS
    • Up x 1