[BUG] no end to launcher problems

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luke_Nadewalker, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Luke_Nadewalker

first it was having to launch and re- launch a million times to get it to update to where it can play, and now this:

[IMG]

bring back SONY!!!
    • Up x 4
  2. Luke_Nadewalker

and the help link they give has no info at all on this problem, or any remotely close... useless....
    • Up x 2
  3. BattGuano

They are obviously doing an update or hot fix - I've been trying to play since 8 am CST and it's gone from servers locked to couldn't log in to finally this launcher error. Hopefully it'll be resolved quickly although I wish they would at least post something on the forums to let us all know they are working on the game.
    • Up x 1
  4. Hammerlock

same issue here ... but they "investigate" it already ... wait a few hours and try again later
    and yeah ... the actual launchpat is complete garbage in its current state
  5. Daigons

[BUG] no end to launcher problems

Tell me about it! Everytime I bring my vehicle on a mission of peace near a fight, an endless host of mindless Planetmen armed with dumbfire & lockon launchers try to frag me. (V_V)
    • Up x 1
  6. Evilbert77

The error code 4-503 is probably referring to an http status code 503 which is server too busy. They are probably having problems with their load balancing.
  7. Klondor

8. Alizona

While I understand the sentiments, I'd just like to ask you: what would change? Basically, the change of ownership was more-or-less like changing a sign on a business when it gets sold. Sure, the name is new, Sony becomes Daybreak... but so what? The location where all the game's programming happens didn't change. The people who did all the game's programming didn't change (at least not immediately, RIP Smedley and Higby and all the rest who have since departed).

Do you see my point? "Bringing back Sony" might sound all well and good, but it wouldn't change anything except the sign over the front door. Amirite? Now if you're saying "return to the good old days before some Ukrainian-owned venture capital outfit swooped in and took the San Diego assets off of Sony's balance sheet", then I might not have made my long-winded post here... because you'd have been much closer to what I view as the truth of the matter. LOL It's the same game run by the same people in the same place... only the name was changed, to protect the innocent (or the guilty, whatever your opinion of the whole situation might be)!!
  9. Ryo313

yeah i have the same error ...
    i guess we can only wait till they fixed it >.>
  10. Potogasu D. Esu

Also having this issue in Germany...
    Playing the waiting game for today I guess.
  11. _Kettenblatt_

12. _Kettenblatt_

13. _Kettenblatt_

14. Khrin

To ne fair this is a company that thinks a good time for maintence is a saturday afternoon...
  15. JokeForgrim

• Up x 1
  16. ..:::FLASHBACK:::..

Really disappointed, and the third time he comes back this bug.:(
  17. Hammerlock

now the game didnt recognize my login account anymore :eek::confused::(
  18. travbrad

Not able to log in either. :(
  19. TelkwaHV

Yeah why is it always on a Saturday. I'm snowed in, bored and just want to play today. Why!?!?!?
  20. TelkwaHV

Its back up