Quick Video

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DasAnfall, Feb 3, 2017.

1. DasAnfall

I don't normally post anything here but I figured I would and see what the reaction was. If hairy Beavers is active on here, you can look for hacks or something

• Up x 4
  2. stalkish

watched 56s, got bored.
    What are we supposed to be looking for?
    Or is this just a 'look at me, give me attention' post?
  3. Eternaloptimist

I would love to play against these guys who don't seem to realise what is going on..............
    • Up x 1
  4. GuhMaster2512

Nice video. Your videos make me want to improve at the game each time I watch them. I remember that Hossin fight and you were a fun challenge to go up against. Quick question. Do you run a crosshair overlay or do you prefer using the small 1x yellow dot? I like having the overlay in most scenarios but I always found them to be a little too large for my liking.
  5. Campagne

Interesting that the overlay removes the connection quality indicator.

Somebody should tell all those medics to just all go play LA or something, what a disgraceful mess they all were.
  6. DasAnfall

I don't use an overlay most of the time. If I do I'll use saiyan's crosshair (very small and compact)
  7. DasAnfall

? I don't use an overlay
  8. Campagne

The stat-tracker box in the corner, and the message blocks that pop up every now and then?

The Recursion stat-tracker I think it's called?
  9. The Shady Engineer

Fun watch. Great music and that aim is nasty. :eek:

Also the knife clip at 0:42 ish gives the guy who said the servers were stuffed with bots to boost population numbers some credibility.
  10. Liewec123

cool vid :D
    i love those times when you catch a whole heap of dudes unaware of your presence :D
    hopefully this clears up all of the hackusations you were getting in that other thread lol :p
  11. Hajakizol

I dont see max videos very often if ever. Is that because its not possible to do things like this in them? Im curious as to your camo and weapon attachments. Nice montage.
  12. BrbImAFK

I know, right.... where do these video people keep finding these, err.... I probably shouldn't call them all the names I want to! I mean, seriously! 90% of those dudes didn't even shoot back! All I seem to find are hundreds and hundreds of MLG-leet-pro-BR120-180*-triple-headshotters!
    • Up x 1