GUN CONTROL PROPAGANDA

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No0T

I dont knovv maybe you thought the 30 minutes at the begining of transformers 3 vvhere they put our hero searching for jobs vvere not commercial propaganda that has nothing to do vvith transformers either.
  2. Movoza

Will anyone dare to tell him a good chunk here isn't from the USA?
    You know, with less gun related deaths through murder and suicide?

...and yeah like most say. It's a game dude. It's done for balancing reasons. I think only a few people would be influenced by this, and if they are they would be swayed by practically anything (did you know that if Trump is sad, it rains?!)
  3. AllRoundGoodGuy

Never have watched transformers.
  4. No0T

ITS A GAME BUT THE PROPAGANDA IS REAL KID. THAT IS VVHY CORPORATION SPENT BILLIONS IN IT KID YOU THINK THEY DO IT TO THROVV MONEY LOL IT F-U-C-K-ING VVORKS!! THAT IS VVHY THEY DO IT.

All countries vvith gun control had alvvays been r-a-p-e-d by police and criminals they dont care about gun control kid... australia coasline vvas ravaged by pirates some years ago modern pirates vvith decent vveapons... and you vvere never told that but you can search and stop being an ignorant. kid. Assault rifles protect you from tyrany as vvell and radical adjustments from your gov. because just a manifestation openlly carring them to the vvithe house vvould change governament. GROVV THE HELL UP.
  5. FateJH

I still don't know if this is a nerf Commissioner thread or not.
    • Up x 1
  6. Movoza

Ah the "criminals don't care about gun control" argument. So nice. I'll not respond to the rest, as my experience of actually travelling half the globe as well as statistics show gun control works in reducing any violence and deaths related to it.
    As for your "criminals don't care" argument, they do in a manner. It is simple economics. Lets grab a simple example.

Everyone can get milk powder. Access is legal and you barely need any requirements to get it. So right now, all people who want it have it. Interestingly there is criminality with milk powder due to some incidents in China. These people try to import safe milk powder in bulk for a lot of cash.
    Now imagine that we implement control and we only have half the milk powder available. You need a permit and many kinds of milk powder are forbidden. With less availability, there will already be less milk for the criminals. With the same amount of request for milk powder you will drive up the prices legally as well as illegally, making it harder for small time criminals to obtain milk powder. The price and difficulty increases further because the milk powder is easier to track and more difficult to move illegally. The price also increases with the changing punishments, as more is illigal and more people are caught.
    The previous milk powder will grow old and more and more will disappear due use or age, reducing that market as well.

This is a simple example where we see a dramatic reduction of possible crimes with milk powder, simply due to less availability and more control.

We see this in real life. Less guns means simply less violence with them. Firing pins for assault rifles are rare and expensive, greatly reducing the crimes with the assault rifles, showing gun control works. What more do you need?

I don't expect you to change your stance. I'm not really arguing you. I'm arguing to other people who might have the same ideas, but are also willing to actually check from multiple sources if their beliefs are true. Of course such simplified examples are not a good representation of the complex real life situation, but if it gets them thinking and fact checking, even if they stay with their original opinion, my arguments hit home. Someone then has a better factual basis to argue with and who knows, might even convince me.

But I'm quite sure no one was ever convinced by "GUN CONTROL IS BETTER BRUH! YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW! THANKS TO YOU THE WALL OF THE NORTH HAS FALLEN AND THE WHITE MEXICANS ARE NOW RUINIG OUR COUNTRY WITH ANIMATED UNDEAD AMERICANS THAT ARE ARMED WITH ASSAULT RIFLES" arguments.
  7. DeadlyOmen

Any talk of weapon performance in a game without physical law is nonsense.
  8. Necron

The last weapon you would ever use as well; you would not HAVE a home afterwards.
  9. No0T

Sorry kid you dont knovv **** about the vvorld I lived in both types of countries and knovv vvhat I am talking about by experience.

For example in THIRD VVORLD COUNTRIES(all latinoamerica has GUN CONTROL IDIOT) IN ALL OF THEM CRIMINALS HAVE ACCES TO ANTI-ARMOR ASSAULT RIFLES AND BULLETS. THE BANKS GET ROBBED AND THE HOUSES GET ROBBED. AND THE DRUG DEALERS are GODS.

In countries like AUSTRALIA AND ENGLAND IS just a matter of time... and propaganda again they never tell you vvhat happend you live in a shoe... you never look up in internet vvhat happnd using free softvvare like f-u-c-k-ing TOR so you keep being an ignorant and ansvvering vvhat the TV programmed you to ansvver vvhen a guy like me speaks the thing hovv it is vvith first hand knovvgledge.

You are ansvvering me vvith THEORIES idiot.
  10. Chazt

What the **** is this thread even.
    • Up x 1
  11. Eternaloptimist

I have absolutely no idea. I thought it started out as something about sidearms doing too much damage per bullet or something but then................

Now I just read it for lols since the old PS4 forum went down
  12. Campagne

Nah, I think it started as a random thought at first then Chingles tried to redirect it to a "buff tanks" thread again. :p
    • Up x 2
  13. No0T

maybe you should because the real artists of FX in that movie are geniuses... forget the plot or the ridiculous actors..
  14. No0T

Dont pay attention... multibillion propaganda investments dont ever touch your movies or games...
  15. No0T

Truth is, its adults conversation dont pay attention go play...
  16. No0T

traveling the vvorld doesnt help you to understans scuat about hovv peopl lives in those countries... is living in those countries vvhat I have done vvhat makes you have experience that matter. idiot. stop this repetition of a bad shovv in the tv.
  17. Movoza

Dude your short lived memory doesn't serve you well I guess.why reply on something you've already replied?

Also, your points make no sense. Gun control is good in only some cases. Gun control in Latin America isn't transparent and isn't good enough. They import a ton of weapons and ammo. Guess where you can get cheap high end ammo in bulk to import it?

Tell me a story how removing all gun control will make it better in these areas. Please please please do! We all need more humor in our lives :)
  18. RadarX

This is pretty off topic so we're going to close it.
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.