GUN CONTROL PROPAGANDA

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIN Faravid

Oh look! American.
  2. zaspacer

Scifi is a troubled genre in terms of getting all the masses excited about it. It's just too "make believe" for some people. So scifi world creators often cheat by just putting in contemporary stuff in the scifi world.
  3. Newlife1025

What are you talking about
  4. ColonelChingles

He thinks that the fact that sidearm bullets do significantly more damage than long guns in PS2 is part of some larger conspiracy to convince the American public that they do not need long guns for self-defence and only need sidearms.

It is abhorrent that sidearm damage is so fantastical compared to long gun damage (and heavy vehicle weapons no less), but that's more likely because the Devs cannot delivery a properly balanced game and not because of some left-wing conspiracy.

Then again the PS2 team was based in San Diego...:eek:
    • Up x 2
  5. No0T

ALL YOU IDIOTS JUST REPEATTING PROPAGANDA SLOGANS VVAKE UP YOU HEAR THAT IN THE TV STOP VVATCHING AND BRAIN VVASHING YOURSELVES TO THE POINT YOU DONT KNOVV VVHAT THOUGHTS ARE YOU.

DO THIS PUT YOUR COMMMENT IN GOOGLE SEE HOVV MANY HITS YOU GET VVITH IT THEN YOU KNOVV IS NOT YOUR THOUGHT VVHAT YOU REPEATING AND YOU DIDN T THINK ON IT.
  6. Hajakizol

Ahhhhh my eyes caps! Cant read it!
  7. No0T

BEST DEFENCE HAHAHAHAHA australia has gun control and police has revolvers... a group of modern pirates in a speed boat pillaged the f=u=c=k=i=n=g COUNTRY vvith machine guns IDIOT!!!!

ok IDIOT. think about you peeing in your pants vvhile I enter your house armed... you have 6 shoots to tell me vvhere you are... vvhile you vvish you had a silensed submachinegan to kill the vvhole gung of 5 vvhile they still are trying to figure out vvhere are you...

Also if you ever hit one person vvith the 6 bullet piece of **** you vvill get in jail unless you absolutelly nneded to kill the person vvhile a submachingun could put him dovvn and still survive and you vvill never be accused of excesive use of force if you shoot to the legs.

If you go in jail hovv is that protecting your home.
  8. No0T

TVloverKid you open your mind and learn to recognize vvhen somebody is trying to use a metaphor. I am talking about reality not the game big tvloverkid.
  9. No0T

that is self repretion also learned through media. sorry matte SHOUT A LITTLE TO MORE YOUR LUNGS BEFORE DYING VVILL YOU?

I VVANT YOU TO GET MAD!!!!!
  10. No0T

oh and put that one in google... BUG number propaganda repeated.
  11. FateJH

What?
    What?
    What?
    What?
    What?

No, I'm serious here. Your train of thought is so disjoint even I'm having trouble following it. If you want to do a Commissioner nerf thread, why didn't you just stick with Commissioner nerf thread from the start?
  12. ObiVanuKenobi

Wow you have opened my eyes, i thought that weapons in real life work just like in Planetside.
    What type of tinfoil hat are you using? I sometimes feel like mine isn't blocking all the cosmic government satellite brainwashing waves but you seem truly enlightened.
    Would love to see the source of that info. I guess government propaganda forces removed all the info about this incident from Google and news.
  13. Newlife1025

Why do you write w in vs. Like vvhat are you doing. Also, I think you need some help, you seem a bit nuts
  14. No0T

some help huh? You need help you need to vvake up to the fact you are and have been repressed vvhen litttle to much and novv you cant stand caps they are to much of alive to you... you been told: BE QUIET BE COOL BE CALM GET OVER IT BE FROSTY STAY FROSTY... all those mean to do not react to stay still, stupefact... vvhich from latin "stupede" meaning stupefact, stupid. STUPID. MEANING BE STUPID. and you think its "cool" because you have no idea hovv PROPAGANDA VVORKS kid.
  15. No0T

your stupid unused brain cant imagine vvhere to put comas? and I have a problem lol

See those VVHAT? they mean you dont understand, that you have a problem of understanding, basically that you are stupid. STAY FROSTY! this is no problem at you are NORMAL.
  16. AllRoundGoodGuy

what is this thread?
  17. The Rogue Wolf

An eight-year-old putting off doing homework, apparently.
  18. TrolKabu

19. kr47er

do I need to hit caps lock to speak to this guy? fine:

LOL IF YOU GOOGLE YOUR COMMENTS YOU ALSO FIND THOUSAND OF POSTS OF PARANOIC PEOPLE THAT SAY THE EXACT SAME WORDS AS YOU DO, THIS THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOURS NEITHER DEAR BRAINWASHED FELLOW.
  20. Newlife1025

Dude, I know guns aren't that strong. This is a game and so I see fantasy. Not propaganda
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.