OK that beats everything :-)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarAnubis, Jan 11, 2017.

1. DarkStarAnubis

Playing happily on Amerish during an intense firefight in a forest I get a side hit, move around a big tree to get some cover, then get a second side hit (WTF - how many snipers out there?), move again, looking around but I only see a friendly close by ... Move to yet another tree, the friendly is still following but I get a third and a final fourth hit - dead.

Then the death screen appears and I can see I am victim of a blue-on-blue accident, friendly XXX killed me. Then I recognize the name, it is the same guy who was following me and then I see another message: "The invitation of XXX to join his squad had expired" and I understand ... So this guy invited me to join his squad and was so pissed out I didn't that he decided to chase and TK out of rage?

What's the average age of a PS2 player? 12?
  2. Hajakizol

I dont think age is the factor as much as emotional maturity, the lack of accountability and anonymity that a mmo provides. These factors contribute to the terrible behaviors that a small percentage of players display. Team killing and 4th faction shenanigans included.
    • Up x 4
  3. Zenith

Which still makes them children, one way or the other. They could be 50, and I'd still call them a child for behaving like this.
    • Up x 1
  4. Eternaloptimist

Immaturity is a likely cause as it manifests as self righteous behaviour and self justification of rule breaking, amongst other things.

I always report - DBG policy is not to give feedback so you never know. But they can't act if you don't tell them.

I recently decided I would put a bounty on deliberate TKers as well but no one has blatantly TKed me deliberately since then so I haven't tried that (don't even know if you can bounty one of your own faction tbh).
  5. Newlife1025

Welcome to the NC