AVA Armors sold by unit

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dreadredfox, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Dreadredfox

When will AVA Armor sold by units? i just need Infiltrator AVA armor to buy.. i don't wanna buy the bundle... too Expensive for me... Anyone know or predict the time when will AVA armor be sold by unit?
  2. VhynSeven

Probably in one month or so, just like it was done for Sigma, Havoc and Darkstar Armors.

What could be great would be AVA equivalents for NC and VS tho.
    • Up x 1
  3. Liewec123

i'm looking forward to it also,
    they all look great, but on TR i only really play infil (which i don't use armour as, because it gets you spotted easier)
    heavy and max, and engi ofcourse for vehicle play, but they are never seen.
    so really its only the HA armour i'm after.

they're making Relic armour and Spartan armour, but they just pale in comparison to AVA. :eek:
    imho they should have the same designer work on the equivalent sets, while i do think the relic and spartan sets look cool and the artists are really skilled, doku's work is simply out of this world.
  4. JKomm

Doku said he's far too busy to work on NC or VS, at least for a while. We could see him do their sets down the road but don't count it as 100%.
  5. Liewec123

yup i can imagine it is asking an awful lot for one person to make 30 sets of armour (5 per faction per gender)
  6. VhynSeven

Thanks for the links !
    Relic armor isn't bad, and Spartan... well, looks like a straight upgrade of the Sigma armor.

Doku really did an amazing work, all the accessories on the AVA Armor give quite the "pro" feeling, and the armor itself is unique-looking as well.