new players?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jubikus, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Jubikus

Can anyone tell me if theres a bunch of really good new players or if theres alot of people rolling alts recently because i find myself dying alot more to br30 or lower players.
  2. Rhello

You can see if it's someone's alt by checking the directive score on the death screen (the number besides the blue star inside of a circle). A new player has less than 100 most of the time. I notice the opposite, only some BR 90+ are left.
  3. Eternaloptimist

I saw a lot of very good, very aware, low BR players appear on the EU servers just after BattlEye was announced. And more than a few high BRs no longer seen. Coincidence? who can say
  4. The Shady Engineer

Noticed a really weird influx of low level wonder snipers. Not alts either as their directive scores were low. Go figure.
  5. CrimsonEpsilon

Keep in mind, sometimes these players get lucky with the kill. Currently I am BR 30 (Was BR70 something on emerald NC) and still consider myself sub-par. Sometimes I find my self getting only headshot kills or a snipe that would seem impossible for my capabilities. When this happens... I just think to myself (I'M CHEATING!!!). Anyway, most of the BR 30's and such are rerolls, but for the new players they could just be getting lucky like me.
  6. Rebelgb

Yeah man I dont know what is going on. I noticed yesterday when playing in some nice big fights that I was dying to more sub BR40 players than above. I mean tons of them. Im not very good but man I usually dont die to BR12's. I have never seen so many low BR players in one fight. Its weird and I have no explanation.
  7. TomoB

Where have the players disappeared from this game? After playing BF1 for a while and getting a bit bored with it I tried to return to PS2 few times, but it was BORING because there weren't any good big fights going on anywhere, mostly 12v12.
  8. Harry Beavers

Because these players are probably editing game files to increase enemy hit boxes. There are lots of low level BR players with really high stats that suddenly sprang into existence recently.
  9. Ziggurat8

Ps4 is growing in new player base for sure. Holidays= new toys and players looking for new games free2play games get an overnight download and people try em out.

Some of these players are veterans of other games. Sure PS2 has a steep learning curve but a lot of the basic FPS skill set carries over so you get good lowbies. If they play for more than a couple hours they won't be less than 30 long.
  10. ethaaH

Holidays made me pick this game up but I think I will srop it in um maybe like a month or two. Three tops :)))))
  11. ObiVanuKenobi

Everyone's a cheater obviously. If there are a lot of new players it has something to do with cheating.
    CHEATERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSARKJG32YRHGQTFY21TCEFADSGTCT1G!3!!