@Devs, CM etc. What is being done with Battleye?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Harry Beavers, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Person7man

sleep youre supposed to make fun of forumside not educate them
    FeelsGood
    • Up x 1
  2. BoomerMk2

I know, but I've met my toxicity quota for the month.
  3. DIGGSAN0

First of all...if you guys ssnt a change...DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUM...

The Devs do not even use it...exept RadarX which keeps banning me for breaking the forum guideline (what the **** i am even doing..... Once someone lied platantly about weapon stats and i corrected him...did get 7 day ban dafuq)

So there is one possible chance that a dev reads this thread:

By let it overescalate and getting it closed....

I have done suggestions over 3 ******* years:

Suggestions
    Bugreports
    Gamebreaks...

I had post it on:
    Forum
    Reddit
    Twitter (the devs themselves!)

And they DO NOT CARE....

So that is your answer here....they do not care...only if MORE THAN ONE is complaining....

The definition of insanity is:
    If you do something OVER and OVER again and keep expecting somethin different....that is insanity...

We do it all...the same....over and over again
  4. agrueeatedu

Planetside isn't like other games, mostly because of just how incompetent the player base is. Mistakes in a game like CSGO or Quake will get you killed almost without exception, because most of the players are decent enough to take advantage of them. You can make a ton of mistakes in planetside, and walk away almost unscathed because 95% of the playerbase can't hit a still target reliably, let alone track a moving one. Most of the established players who get accused of hacking in this game aren't much more than above average players in a game full of idiots, its why we play, pubstomping is fun and planetside is the ultimate pubstomp. There are exceptions of course, one of our members in SOLx was involved in comp in tribes ascend, AC had one of the best competitive BF3 players ever, and outfit X (and HIVE) has a former member who's literally a pro genji. Now I'm not saying this game doesn't have hackers, it does. But very, very few of those hackers show both consistently good performance, and are able to keep themselves in good outfits, with the respect of a lot of good players.
  5. Mirta00

This is not only demonstrably false - as their are currently many hackers running in decent outfits since launch (I now have evidence of that fact given to me by one of the hack authors themselves, who has receipts of certain 'leaderboard' names buying them last year) - it also makes no sense what so ever, since its well known you can subtly hack by editing tiny variables like the hitbox. Which is what Elusive was doing for example, for a LONG LONG time before he took his 'break' at the inception of battleeye.

Nice try though. No doubt you enjoy the perks of ESP and norecoil yourself. Do enjoy your hackerside2.
  6. DasAnfall

While I have no doubt it will be completely made up, may I see that list? I'm curious as to who you think is hacking.
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

Give us a list then. Why not post it?

I'll help you with excuses
    1. I'm not allowed to but i can mention that i have those names.
    2. It would create too much drama, this forum is too good and filled with polite discussions, i don't want to ruin it.
    Oh wait...
  8. Person7man

PLEASE try to make up a quote from CaptainDF about how he hacks.

We all had a good laugh at that one the last time.
  9. C0smos

The salt is raining on this forum theses days. lol
  10. Jubikus

Games die when hackers arnt held accountable. I stopped playing 3 FPS that i played before this one because of hacking it simply ruins the fun. Ill take smaller fair fights over large fights where theres "pros" that bought their skill. I prefer to get wrecked by people who put in the effort to get that good not the decent players that got wrecked by them and had their ego hurt so they got some internet steroids to give them an edge.

If a game dies because it loses its cheating playerbase that game was doomed to die anyways. Have some honor.
  11. Jubikus

If Daybreak could sell the salt they would have the staff to deal with the games issues.