[BUG] Buggy Pistol Cloak

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DIGGSAN0, Dec 13, 2016.

1. DIGGSAN0

The Cloak of some Pistols is VERY blurry.

Bugged are:

Blackhand
    Emissary
    Rebel

If you compare them to other Siderarms like Comissioner they seem to be very Blurry...while the Commissioner looks clear instead.

You can clearly see through the Other Pistols but not the other 3...

A good example here is the Blackhand...

The Blackhand itself is very Blurry in deep Cloak...but it's scope is pretty invisible.
    • Up x 3
  2. DIGGSAN0

Manticore seems bugged too
  3. 1Tap2Tap

It´s even worse with the "Ravenous" Blackhand which doesn´t even becomes invisible, it´s becomes "semicloaked" where you clearly can see the model, colours and all, with one layer of "cloak" over it which looks more like a thick layer of vaseline. (Used it as a TR Stalker Infil.)

Adding to this, when you use the bugged "Ravenous" Blackhand, all (!) other hand helt items don´t cloak at all (Dildar, Medkit, Mine etc.), independent of your characters cloak state.

Would be hilarious if there was a way to pay you bugged money the same way you deliver us bugged items, or wouldn´t it, DBG?

No? I wonder why...

Fix your crap DBG, seriously.
    • Up x 1
  4. DIGGSAN0

At least ine did answer my thread....i almost thoght nobody cares....

I already did post it on Reddit and Twitter..

Strangely people just do Downvote the video i don't know why...
    I know i did not make any editing but it is just for showing the bug itself.
  5. 1Tap2Tap

I guess the MLG crowd on the PS2 reddit just doesn´t find Stalkers "honorabru", that´s why.

And after downvoting you, they logged into PS2 and stomped some lowlevel players as a LA with a pumpaction shotgun / C4 in a tower fight.

It´s simply ******ation, so don´t mind about that.
  6. kr47er

lol it just takes a restart to fix you miserable whiners
    too much trouble?
  7. Scr1nRusher

Did you put it on the issuetracker?
  8. 1Tap2Tap

Yeah. and after the restart the issue appears again within a few minutes, I had it for multiple sessions now.

Nothing that needs fixing by the devs, we can just restart our PS2 client over and over again, right?

As you called us "whiners", I feel free to ask you this:

Are you actually that dumb or are you just acting ********?