I'm done

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Aydın, Dec 15, 2016.

1. The Shady Engineer

This here heretic has been reported to the local Commissar staff for spreading rebel propaganda, defeatism and victim complex. Re education will begin next Monday.
    • Up x 1
  2. ShadowViper

Sounds like a lack of skill problem.
  3. Huxer

I think at some point we all thought that though. Eventually he will quit or start to realize that there are a lot of us that have played this for a long time and play all 3 factions. To the OP, you are not the best shot in the game, not even close, you don't know all the terrains and the building layouts right, cause many of us do.
  4. Movoza

I cannot believe OP is serious. He's just goading people into reacting by mirroring some over the top comments that some people have made against the TR (or in general about "the other factions").
  5. IamDH

Play Vanu/NC then? I'm a Terran main, it seems pretty balanced to be honest.. The lancer is probably the worst ES bazooka when used solo, not sure why you're complaining about that.
  6. blackboemmel

This is sooo forumside 2014... - or great trolling.
    By the way:
    TR and VS = EZ mode, NC hard mode. Always been like that since beta.
    :eek: :p:p:p:p:p:confused:
    • Up x 1
  7. CrimsonEclipse5

Fred? Is that you? Could it be? A fellow Briggs player? *cough* salt miner *cough*

In any case, I don't actually notice hit detection problems very often. I usually have about 25ms of ping, and only rarely experience artifacts of clientside shenanigans, and even then it's usually only the "getting-hit-even-though-on-my-screen-I-made-it-to-cover" thing.

Seeing as everyone seems to be taking the OP seriously, contrary to what common sense would dictate, Imma chime in with the same **** I always say about faction balance:

Factions are more or less balanced well, ignoring the varying skill floors and ceilings for each respectively, with a few exceptions, namely MAX balance (which needs a total rework anyway), ESHW balance (*cough* Jackhammer *cough*), and ESF A2G noseguns (though anyone using these deserves nothing less than eternal damnation anyway).
  8. Naaahhhhh

I think you are now ready to play another faction. You will recognize that other factions also have their ups and downs like TR and that they havent only funny magical op weapons but also crap guns and dumb players (like in every faction).
  9. FredM

Hi Crimson,
    yep, it's me :)

I never looked at stats such as KD, Ping or fps. I just play. But I do experience server lag alot. Maybe also a problem of my internet connection what is fast today but also depends how far you live away from the next backbone. In my case about 2miles and this takes alot of server performance as well. I can't blame PS2 for it.

Game balance is maybe another issue. As TR I always thought NC is overpowered. Now playing NC I think VS is overpowered. Playing VS I always thought they realy suck against everyone else. Well...

Max balance yes. As VS I thought NC Max are completely overpowered. Now as NC I rarely use Max cause I can kill less and I get killed very quickly. All strange :)
  10. FieldMarshall

If you are not trolling then i suggest you dont play TR. Stick with NC/VS.

This "problem" is a bit like having the option to eat a banana or eat crap.
    Then choosing to eat crap and complaining about how much better off the people who choose banana have it.
  11. Newlife1025

You ever played with blueberries, or as NC? Our weapons are harder to handle and learn to use. You should test the other factions first.
  12. DeadlyOmen

Is this real?
  13. FateJH

What do you expect them to do? "Be kind to Red" alt days?
  14. Kdog559

Every faction has up's and down's when it comes to balancing out weapons,armor,etc. But you just got to roll with the changes man. Only way to get good is to adjust to the changes instead of crying about it.
  15. EPIC389

Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.” - Friedrich Nietzche
  16. Aydın

These are just our thoughts. Many people don't use the forum. Everyone's ideas need to be taken for this.
  17. Masyaka

You're just wrong to use your weapons. They are supposted to be headshot eaters, same as vanu but better if skilled. NC is just for 1-2 headshots and next bodyshooting.