Teamkiller guy on Vanu...repeatedly.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ximaster, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Ximaster

His name is MRKHABALLISTIC on server Cobalt and since i deny his friend invite and ignored to the ignore list,he dont stop to tk me. Hes obsessed with me,i think he rages everytime he see me,but hey,i dont care,because apparently im not the only guy who he stalk. Kathgen or something like this is another guy who have a friend who this guy dont stop tking him.

He surely read this because hes a secret admirer of me (he say he read all my posts) xD And maybe he replyes here or maybe not,whatever,i dont care.

I send a ticket on the devs accusing him of stalking but seems that devs doesnt read anything. So i put here the message. Today i **** him again,because he kills me with a MAX,but he dont expect that i have the Archer weapon and... :F MAX down. I dont like to have personal problems with people,but seems that people like to have personal problems with me. I dont care much if people have this or that problem,but when the people have personal problems with me,i dont like to discuss his personal issue in a game...u know what i mean*...

*: I mean that i like to resolve the problem in person,because this is the only way that i can touch his face...
  2. Artanisen

I know how you feel. In my case people seem to team
    wound me all the time for some reason. I am chilling and chatting
    or trying to redeploy and out of the blue people start to wounding me.
    Especially trying to redeploy all the time and i get team wounded.
    Have no idea the level of aggravation that builds up. But I do find it priceless
    that they are totally baffled when i turn around and kill them for wounding me
    when i know it was on purpose.

Would be nice if excessive team killers got bounties put on them
    automatically.

But let the tools of the medic and engineer to be used when they get
    weapons lock so they can perform community service.
  3. Eternaloptimist

Yeah..............
    • faction switchers who can't win a straight fight;
    • grudge bearers who have been upset by you for some reason;
    • self appointed judges who think you're not doing enough;
    • random idiots.
    The game has them all. But there are lots of normal people as well....................
  4. PlanetBound

I ran into that before. Guy ran in front of me while I was firing weapon. tk'd him by accident. His buddy and him seemed to pop up wherever I was and tk me.

All kinds of people in game but some are on the verge of a stroke if everything doesn't go their way. Never tried bounty on my own faction. Might be useful.
  5. Berith

Well ... that`s Vanu my friend.
  6. Artanisen

I do it rarely but when i do it to those who tk me on purpose
    i never see them again or they switch to a vehicle and sit
    in the back of the rest of the fight. Kinda amusing.
  7. kr47er

hah, that friendship request was /sarcasm, but guess that's too advanced to you
    actually not. I just see you as you'll had a red or blue dorito above you head. like 2/3 of the in game population, nothing special
    ah, yeah, friend of mine, kathgar, we used to teamkill each other, but we got bored long time ago.
    sure. as trid said to you u're unique and special.
    never said that.
    you see.
    lol you did what? so if I reply to your comments with an answer you dont like I'm stalking you? Is it for the offensive language?
    because I dont see you have the slightest problem using it. or is it because I kill you in game? Guess what if you insult me repeatedly beyond certain points, the next time I see you, I'll make you respawn. that's the least you can expect. Plus dumbposting everyday, plus yellchat whining everyday...
    So proud about killing me weapon locked ^ ^ also, buying archer&emmisary at br 20 shows how little you know about this game
    well you used to send very long rage messages to me
    lol and youre the one acusing me for stalking, nice. This last afirmation just gives you the credibility you need here.
    Oh, pro-tip: stop camping, get out of the spawnroom.
  8. Ximaster

Maybe i should play NC or TR,but since TR its the most hated faction i have hate,then...im thinking seriously to pick the NC faction,but its shy that i have weapons builded (major part of them) on the Vanu faction.
  9. kr47er

yeah, please, stop shaming our glorious vs
  10. Money

Darwin doing work................