Battleye clearly broken

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vokker, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Vokker

After a quick search I found 3 websites offering an updated cheat, that counters Battleye.

GG Daybreak with another FAIL
  2. Demigan

Gee I wonder if a site that sells cheats could cheat it's clients?

Nah, probably not, right? And even if they did you could sue them! "Dear judge, I bought a program designed to break the law for this game I was playing, but I was cheated by the people I bought it from! Please punish them and reimburse me!". Sounds like a wonderful situation!

Get over yourself Vokker, no cheat service would survive if it didn't promote it's ability to circumvent the anti-cheat system. Especially if you pay money for the cheat the site needs to give "guarantees" that the cheat is safe to use and doesn't cause bans on the users part.
    • Up x 2
  3. Towie

...actually I always download dodgy stuff from shady strangers with no guarantee it will work and almost certainly a virus, hell I can even blame Battleye when my passwords get stolen, my bank account emptied and my genitals shrivel up.

I guess I just like living on the edge ;)

(Or alternatively - I might not!)
  4. FateJH

There's always going to be a service attempting to offer a product. The real question is whether it works as intended.

Over on the Minecraft anarchy server 2b2t (the cesspool it is), they use modified clients and they recently had an issue where a community-modified client actually contained subversive code that was sending avatar coordinate information each time items were dropped or transferred between containers. As cutthroat as the server was, once that information leaked, bases and relog positions were obviously going to be assaulted.

Long story made short, if you're going to come to us and peddle "BattlEye countered" ware, have the decently to download it and test it yourself and then turn yourself and the product into DBG themselves. Don't waste our time. We can't reprogram the game ourselves.
    • Up x 2
  5. Eternaloptimist

The only thing that is clear to me is that I have seen a big difference on the EU servers since BE came in: Many suspicious things being done by high BR players have disappeared and many very good but legit-looking low BR players have appeared.
    • Up x 2
  6. FieldMarshall

Your sig is really fitting to your thread.
    You seem like a person who will always need something to blame, because it cant be something you are doing wrong. It just has to be something else.
    The idea that you are not as good as you think you are is preposterous. It must be hax.

You are so delusional and desperate to rationalise and believe it that its not going to matter what i or anyone else says.
    You are getting pretty desperate if you use scam sites as your main justification for thinking BattlEye doesent work.
    • Up x 2
  7. Korban

Can someone look into for me why Battleye is conflicting with my IObit Malware Fighter please because I always had to turn it off before entering the game otherwise a automatic launcher crash back to desktop will always occurs?
  8. breeje

after reading this post i did look up some hacks for batleye
    conclusion: they ar easy to find, free and payed ones
    but i would not trust those sites cause of viruses and scams
    and why risk to get caught, sooner or later batleye will close down those workarounds
    even if you don't get caught you still would know you're a worthless piece of **** that can't aim for ****
    and needs a hack to compensate for there small dick
  9. ObiVanuKenobi

I found no ps2 hax even mentioning Battleye but i found this in one of the sites though.
    I like their use of the word "legal".
  10. breeje

wow, nice text to shear with us, can't believe they try to justify this stuff
    if you want to find them just type betleye hack in google, on my screen the first hit are full of free hacks/workarounds
  11. ObiVanuKenobi

I was looking for Planetside related stuff.
    • Up x 1
  12. stalkish

I did what you suggested.
    I found some hacker forum where they were complaining their DayZ hacks were broken:
    ^gotta love the last 2 words, probably starred out on this forum, great to see a cheater frustrated tho! (f-ing female sexual part)
    And this:
    http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/dayz-sa/125718-hack-undetected-battleye-improved-tutorial.html

And another about an Ark hack that they(the developers / sellers) touted as working, but later in the thread admitted that it wasnt and BE had it beat.
    http://www.artificialaiming.net/for...d-questions/113429-ark-hack-still-workin.html

Seems to me BE as beating most of the paid hacks sooner or later.

EDIT: Yes i know, my post will probs be deleted for some violation or other.
    I really dont care, these links support BE implementation so i dont see a problem.
    • Up x 1
  13. Inzababa

try typing "Jennifer Lopez full nude" in google and see how many hits you get, even more ? click on "images" and see all the nude of J Lo !!!

(I'm kidding right, I mean, I'm not, but you know what I mean? :) )
  14. Eternaloptimist

Yeah, sounds like legall nit picking. A breach of contract, or a breach of terms of use, is not breaking a specific law (technically).
  15. Artanisen

To me i think hacking falls some where on the lines of criminal damages to property.
    But thats just me.
  16. The Rogue Wolf

Yeah, why can't anyone just code an anti-cheat that blocks all cheats forever?

And why can't they code an anti-virus that blocks all viruses forever?

And why can't they develop a vaccine that blocks all illnesses forever?
  17. Pat22

That's some serious minecraft there, genuinely got a laugh out of me to think people would go to such extremes in that game.
  18. Mojo_man

I feel like people are being really, really, trigger happy here. The OP never said he was attempting to cheat. Just that the anti cheat measures the game has implemented are as easy to counter as a google search. I took his comments as an expression of frustration over BattleEyes ineffectiveness, not bragging about how easy it was to get around.
    • Up x 1
  19. Demigan

And as pointed out, his frustration about BattleEye's ineffectiveness is completely unfounded. It kind of reminds me of another thread where some idiot was constantly claiming stuff and everyone proved that all his words were just fearmongering...

Just look at what you are saying Mojo! You are claiming people here say the OP cheats... But in reality everyone has just pointed out that cheat sites are a risk for the one buying it, that cheat sites are cheat sites and will also cheat it's customers if necessary to sell off it's cheats (shocker I know!) and that upon closer inspection that the forums of cheat sites that claim they have cheats that bypass BattlEye actually admit that BattlEye is actually effective.

So shut up. You instantly come to the conclusion that everyone thinks the OP cheats, even though everyone has just been making the OP's statement laughable by disproving him, using his own cheat sites as proof that BattlEye is effective.
  20. CrimsonEclipse5