[Suggestion] Boycott until freezes are fixed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by mgrandy, Nov 12, 2016.

1. mgrandy

well we all know the game is unplayable right now and usually it is to do with a major game update which was last conducted on 24/10 when the new battleeye anti cheat system was implemented along with other major updates

ether remove it for the time being or fix the lag spikes

how long should we have to wait for a fix when game jumps from 100 fps to 0 fps?

cancel membership do what we must to make you notice!

also add staff to your forums 3 staff is not adequate for managing forums.
    staff also never post to help the community most of us are just left to guess. its your game is it not.

still counting the cash well it will end soon ;P

on that note ill be back when its fixed waste of DXP weekend thank you for that

i suggest every1 google "battleeye and lag spikes" look at the huge list of games affected
  2. LaughingDead

Im still gonna play :p
  3. Hammerlock

remove battlethings and i´m fine ... it was the biggest mistake after passive cert removal and stupid lattice
    and the game is unplayable when double exp o_O
    coincidence ?
  4. Movoza

5. mgrandy

unfortunately due to the corrupt .dll we are receiving lag spikes ive tried changing it out for another but due to the difference in filesize it is replaced by the ps2 client.

deleting the .dll also does not help due to the planetside2 client re downloading the corrupt .dll problem is they were given a corrupt .dll in the first place

in further investigation when you goto the battle eye website you can redownload these type files but low and behold planetside 2 aint on there list yet !!!

surly they have a test sever for this type stuff but pay peanuts and low and behold you get monkeys!
  6. mgrandy

tried other solutions on battle eye to fix stuttering to no avail

problem with windows firewall (so i disabled)
    possible malware (checked scan came up clean)
    other antivirus issues (disabled and nothing)

any of the above solutions work post below
  7. laeaka

is not battleeye problem, only CONNERY has freeze
    • Up x 1
  8. Jake the Dog

gl with that
    • Up x 1
  9. Eternaloptimist

I only played once so far since the last update. My lag hitches and stuttering were gone..........(I play on EU servers)
  10. FLHuk

Lithcorp (Cobad) too! :p
  11. orangejedi829

Yeah, that's just what this game needs: less players.

In all honesty, if enough people did boycott the game as to actually become an issue, the devs would most likely just shut down the PS2 servers for good and chalk it up as a loss.
  12. OgreMarkX

It's not Battleye. Several patches ago DBG introduced a freeze-crash-to-desktop bug. A week later they fixed the crash to desktop but since then the freezes have remained, and have become more frequent.

Some nights the freezes are very frequent, other not.

When flying, my mossy (I only fly mossies because I'm not a yoga-disco-pants nor am I drunk hillbilly) doesn't move during the freeze.

When frozen, I once still heard proximity chat.

When frozen usually one or two key strokes still work (heavy shield activation for example).

Freeze can happen anywhere anytime. Whether a huge, small, or no fight. In all parts of the map.

In essence, DBG gave me game epilepsy. I suddenly seize up. I lose all control and often find myself in a bad position afterwards--and I never know when it will happen (like last night when I popped out of cover to suppress a sniper---it was like one of the last scenes in Enemy At The Gates when the one guy made himself target on purpose).