My screen is freezing frequenly

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xipoid1, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Xipoid1

Is it only me or do others have problems with the screen freezing several seconds every few minutes?
    This seems to get worse.
  2. Moridin6

i have it once or twice every few hours
  3. JobiWan

Been happening to me on and off for at least a year. It always seems to get worse after a big update.
  4. Eternaloptimist

Yeah, I get two or three shortish freezes every hour or so, mostly just after spawning or when in a big fight. Started happening since the Conruction update and has got a bit worse recently
  5. DJStacy

Same since last update I've had frequent screen freezes for 5/10 seconds ..., noticed my server latency jumping from 45ms to over 400 during freezes. Then game jumps forward to catch up.....not changed any settings that I had previously and I was always running at 60 fps even in big battles.

Freezes happen even when I'm not around a crowed area ...PC is kept optimised and not had any previous problems so hoping its PS2 server end
  6. cuddlyfeline

Please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. FailasaurusRex

pb_sleep 500 used to help when pb scanned.
    Oh wait basic bitc* of a program that battleye is dosent even have this feature.
    Just sit back relax while it scans your mem in hopes of capturing and banning a hacker.
    Oh wait it dosent even do that. Just sends a report to a mod.
  8. JobiWan

Did it again last night. It only ever happens when I'm in a fight and when my screen unfreezes I'm always dead. It never happens if I'm just strolling along admiring the scenery.
  9. Izanagi

Happens to me as well, and it's def battle eye given when it happens everything seems to soft lock (discord, youtube videos on 2nd monitor, etc) for 5-10 sec. Honestly between it and the people that desync and are just standing around invulnerable feels like every patch brings more problems than fixes.
  10. Movoza

Can everyone with the issue post their rigs? That way people can do troubleshooting, possibly resolving your issues. I mean if everyone has the anniversary windows update and the internet controller is still faulty, then the fault isn't PS2 and the solution simple.