West Coast Servers "Connery"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NasaRulz, Nov 2, 2016.

1. NasaRulz

Anyone having issue's logging into the Connery Server?

It says logging in, then gets an Error screen Server Unavailable.
  2. Fredfred

3. Hotsix

Yep. Restarted computer to see if that made any difference. Nope
  4. Fredfred

Someone fed the server hamsters some rotten food.
  5. ThatDanGuy

I got in maybe 40 minutes ago. Things are a bit ... wanky? Crappy? messed up. Just a bit.

The shooting and all seems Okay, I played just fine. But hitting "v 4" (I need ammo) or any other voice com and it took a good 5 seconds before I said it. Outfits seemed to have been deleted (but came back about ten minutes after logging in). Actually logging into characters seemed to take forever. I got a Crash to Desktop at one point, but got back in.

So yeah, stuff's broke. No construction refunds or anything related that I was sort of expecting had been the root cause of the patch delay.

So, I expect they'll take the servers down again once they get some ideas on how to fix all the little broken bits that are in there right now. Glad I'm not planning on playing more tonight, but sure hope they get it back up for tomorrow. I've got a good 4-5 hours of time I can play. And kind of expect tomorrow will be my last 4 or 5 hour run for quite some time (months or perhaps never again- seeing as I got a job :) )
  6. Artanisen

Same for me. By the looks of it though, I wonder if it's only TR players.
    TR pop going down as the other 2 go up
  7. Imperialguardsman

I guess you will just have to play on Briggs.
  8. Hotsix

finally got in after logging into emerald first but Connery still gave me a server unavailable note before finally signing in.
  9. teakty1

I was on for about 20 mins vanu is gost capen everything why nc gost caps tr and vanu lockn everything then I did a restart and I cant get back in but I do know that vanu are playing
    • Up x 1
  10. Fredfred

nope, it's NC too.

Server still unavailable
  11. GreenLantern

I am a Vanu player on Connery West Coast server. I see a dialog box that says "ERROR, Server Unavailable" followed by a web page that opens and says "Game Error G29, Malfunction: We've encountered a problem. Please try again later."
  12. teakty1

This game is such a vanu D###sucker and has been!! easy mode like crazy!! pew pew dead pew pew dead pew pew dead pew pew dead pew pew dead reload ://///// FLYINGMAGRIDERS /////////////KEEP PLAYING VANU EASYMODE OP NOSKILLs!!
  13. ThatDanGuy

LOL! The 40 minutes I was in today Vanu had the NC outnumbered 2 to 1 Heyoka Chemical. I was playing as NC. We held them off for 40 minutes! I'm not that good a player, my lifetime KD for my NC character is like 0.6 (for the last month or two its more like 1.2). I've got a BR85 Vanu character too. Recent KD is about the same (1.2). So don't give me none of this faction or that is OP. Learn to shoot your weapons. (ok okay, the Vanu players attacking Heyoka today were awful, but honestely, of the 12-24 NC, the only experienced NC players were me and one Recursion guy who looked like he was getting killed more than me (he was kind of aggressive)). I mean, we didn't even have any medics until the last 10 minutes or so. Or Engineers. I kept running out of bullets.
    • Up x 1
  14. Fredfred

are you guys still getting the server unavailable?
  15. Hotsix

Yes I was in for a bit earlier, then had to logout for a bit and upon trying to reenter... I am once again unable to.
  16. GreenLantern

Yes. Server Connery, Region US West, same error messages as before.

EDIT - I was just able to log in.

Guess I spoke too soon. I was logged in but couldn't move. Now I can't log in again.
  17. GreenLantern

I was able to log in finally, went to VR Training to test some things. A few minutes ago I saw a message come up on the screen "Locking players out of the server in 15 minutes" or something similar.
  18. Rivenshield

I can log in, and it tells me Connery is 'SERVER LOCKED.' Whateverthehell that means.