Most bounties you ever got?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Canadalex, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Imperialguardsman

The most bounties I ever got were 99 bounties on my head on the live server.
  2. Canadalex

A little context would be appreciated.
    • Up x 1
  3. Mojo_man

I got 8 just yesterday. I was helping the NC push the Crown on Emerald. I was in my Vanguard and I had some Outfit members helping me with RepBus and AmmoBus support. We were on the bridge holding B point and my gunner and I were systematically disassembling the Vanu Armor trying to get down the hill. We killed something like 11 Sunderers in addition to several lightnings and Magriders. With no boosts active I got 64k xp out of that single life. It was a good morning.
  4. Canadalex

5. Ziggurat8

That's not 11 bounties. That's 4 bounties. Each bounty gets you x3 bounty tags. You died once after 1 of the bounties.
  6. Neo3602

It was changed so that 1 bounty only lasts for 1 life instead of the previous 3.
  7. Ziggurat8

Huh I stand corrected. Still x3 on PS4. We can't buy bounties with certs yet though.
  8. Ziggurat8

Did they change the cost in DBC to accommodate this change at least?
  9. Neo3602

It's 22 DBC per bounty now.
  10. Canadalex

Okay so on playstation, it's 3 points per bounty? Got it.
  11. Canadalex

I finally got killed and as soon as I died, all 11 marks were gone :/ Till next time! I'll bounty myself :p Is that possible if killing your own self lol
  12. King_Shano

11 for me.
    Parked a HE prowler with kobalt on the rock bridge leading to the crown from TI, able to hit spawn and top of ramp, I could just close my eyes and shoot for kills there was so many of them though >.>
  13. Ryouhki

my best bounty was x10
    and I was using a thermal viper against one NC stalemate battle (cobalt server)

and the funny thing is that all my bounties have come from NC players,,
  14. entity009

I put 10 bounties (500 certs) on "therealantihero" for the late night gal trolling. The guy only does it late at night when there is simply too low of a pop to take the gal down. He literally ruins every available fight. While 500 certs is expensive it gives me pleasure to know that at least for his next 30 deaths he will have a big target on him. The guy does not die often so I am sure the bounties stay for days.
  15. YouWannaGetHigh

5 here, as a HA in a tower fight, I guess MAXes just hated getting rocketted down ;)