WOW Daybreaker really buffed XP THAT MUCH?????

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Inzababa, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Inzababa

My main I used to play on :

844 hours played
    (126 score per min)

My current cha :
    365 hours played
    (251 score per min)

So get this, I played almost 3 times more on my old cha and he's BR 69, my current cha is BR 78.

I knew that they had buffed xp / br leveling or whatever but that is huge !!??

I'm not sure I really like this to be honest :/
    • Up x 1
  2. Demigan

Early days you got 100 xp for infantry, 100 xp for vehicles. No extreme manace kills, no xp modifiers or anything else. People flat out refused to finish off vehicles if they had a shot at infantru since they died faster and rewarded the same, and with that xp gain you wanted every bit of xp you could get your hands on.
    • Up x 2
  3. Inzababa

you're right, I'd totally forgotten but I remember the 100 xp per kill hah

There's something fishy about the certs to, or rather, it feels like they buffed the XP but not the certs so much.
    • Up x 1
  4. FieldMarshall

You also get ribbons. And daily ribbon xp bonuses.
    And alert xp. And alert xp bonuses. And xp when your empire refines cortium.
    etc.
    • Up x 2
  5. Demigan

And a heapload of XP for capturing points, bonus XP for killing nearby points, bonus XP for sticking to points while capturing them, XP for damaging aircraft, small amounts of bonus XP for headshots...
    • Up x 2
  6. Call-Me-Kenneth

flanking a vanu vs TR fight with a vanguard and alphaing vehicles from two hexes away gives an obscene amnt of exp/h.

still, keep in mind that % xp increases are not counted, only the base exp.
  7. Daigons

While flying/driving in a vehicle, we tell our gunners to tag *everything* that they see. It's like a short-term return of XP. After 5-10 mins, we usually see a huge conga line of XP start to pour in even after driving away from the battle to reload to move on to the next fight.
  8. FieldMarshall

Its crazy to think how much extra xp was added over the years.
    I always knew they added more, but listing everything really put it into perspective.