Servers down?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NoTwitch, Oct 30, 2016.

1. TKBoom

Same issue here. Played for 3 hours this morning and all was fine. Now, it loads about 1/3 of the bar on the loading screen then back to my desktop.
  2. Imperialguardsman

Im sure it will get fixed eventually.
  3. breeje

no problems here, can log in just fine
    EDIT: i was a little to fast, loaded about 90% and stopped
  4. LarryTheBozo

Same. Haven't done any Windows update recently -- no drivers changed. Played
    this morning no prob. Has to be on DB end. Takes something like this to see how
    addicted I am to P2 ... need to re-evaluate my life ....
  5. ProfGiggles

Dang. Why did this have to happen during a member double xp weekend at prime time?
    I bought membership and equipped two boosts to get as much out of it as possible. Fml :/
    • Up x 1
  6. NoTwitch

Different symptoms at login now. Sometimes G29, sometime a generic error message pressing play, sometimes a crash to desktop after attempting to load to 100%. Kinda feels like a DDOS situation.
  7. Kyraga

Same here. Game crashes when loading.
  8. Rivenshield

Same here. Running windows 7 64-bit, no recent updates. Worked fine a couple days ago. Try to log in, gets 90% of the way up the loading bar, and crashes to desktop.
  9. Gobble

Aliens. It must be there is no other explanation.
  10. Kyraga

There is an explanation - Putin and russian hackers :eek:
  11. anitbot

Maybe IoT-bots.
  12. TataLebuj

Same as many here, with one minor thing different. Logged in this morning (about 3 hours ago), played for an hour, went to lunch and did some yard work (2 hours), now I'm ready to play again and the game :

1.) After clicking Play I get the loading screen, but before character selection comes up I CTD.
    2.) After the first time doing that, it asked me for my login credentials (that's never happened before).
    3.) Thinking to check everything I used Steam to validate the local files. Over 300 of them are invalid and I'm now downloading 10 GB now to fix. At first I was like - 10 GB!?!? WTF! Then I saw it will take 15 minutes, so I'm okay with that now.

Reason for the details above is - Did anyone else validate their files?
  13. LarryTheBozo

I validated. No joy.
    • Up x 1
  14. Kyraga

I did and everything is fine. But I use a non-steam version.
    • Up x 1
  15. Dr.Gizmo

16. f0p5

Same here on Miller, let me farm some certs ffs!!
  17. ProfGiggles

I validated and rebooted. Problem remains. I think it's on Daybreak's end.
  18. Gobble

They aren't Aliens. ?. Im starting to think you dont like them. Is your name Hillary by any chance
  19. ProfGiggles

Wait you're saying that your non-steam version is working fine? Huh...
  20. Dollarovich

Typical SOE DBG stuff