I return to Planetside 2 on PC...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ximaster, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Ximaster

There is much i loss since i stop playing the game on PC. My idea is to wait to game's versión on Xbox One,but seems that the wait gonna be eternal,so,since i've build some weaponery on PC versión,im going to play again and take profit of all real money things inverted on the PC versión of Planetside 2. But now the things are different,with new weapons and construction system ahead,i will die a lot caused now im instructed on the PAD of the Xbox One and the games on it,people say that computer games are more precisión with the mouse.

My computer is a little bad,its an i3 at 3.6 GHz,4 GB of RAM and Intel HD Graphics. So i will play the game with all at minimal graphics. Thats the cause i've waited the versión of Xbox One,but i can't wait more for play Planetside 2. Maybe im doing a brutal fail,caused if i advance to the game on PC versión,i will pass of Xbox One versión when DBGs announce the game on it.

Well,the question of that wall of text is: how is the actual state of the game actually???? Idont have any idea of how changed the game is now...

Oh and sorry for my English,its not my native language (i say this for people that only know the English only)
  2. Ximaster

Ok,reinstalled,replayed and finished,i wont play anymore,at least on my computer: lag and teamkills everywhere. Im still waiting for the Xbox One versión of Planetside 2...
  3. Ximaster

Oh well,the game is fluid now,i just only need to restart the game with the settings changed. Still on very high population battles i have a Little lag,but not a much problem...

Btw 30 visitors 0 replyes????
  4. Moridin6

get more ram
  5. Ximaster

RAM,CPU and new graphic card,my computer is trash actually...Btw if i get more RAM,about arrive to 8 GB of RAM,the game gonna be much more fluid????? Also,maybe im going to upgrade my computer piece by piece,first the RAM ( assuming that the RAM improve the game with less lag ) later the graphic card and finally a new CPU,but im not sure if i need a new power sink (or whatever is named,i dont know the name in English),i mean the sink that the cable of power to the computer goes to the socket of house...so i dont know if i put a new CPU,RAM and new graphic card i need a new power sink????
  6. LaughingDead

Yeaaaa, gotta get a good cpu to really enjoy the game.
  7. Lemposs

So actually looked at the minimum requirements for Planetside 2. i5-760 or better, 6 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 260 or better. You are pretty much falling outside every single minimum requirement.
  8. Moridin6

more ram would be your cheapest, quickest, easiest upgrade. 4 is barely enough to run windows
  9. Benton582

First and foremost, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS UNTIL YOUR UPDATE YOUR MAIN POST!
    1. Give your CPU's EXACT MODEL. Example: i3-XXXX. Fill the X's. This is critical to see if your CPU needs to be switched.
    2. RAM 100% needs a switch, at least 6GB, but 8 GB is HIGHLY recommended.
    3. GPU 100% needs a switch, I highly suggest at minimum a R7 260, and highly recommend a 750ti or HIGHER.
    4. There is currently NO XBOX EDITION IN THE MAKING! This is VERY UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN, because of the current developer size and cost already between other games and ports already stretched thin enough, I would not wait for it, it has a higher chance of NEVER coming. And I EVEN HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND A CONSOLE, because it's a huge ripoff.