[BUG] Nanite Mesh Generator obstructs aim

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TRSS11, Sep 9, 2016.

1. TRSS11

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Mirta00

Ugh yeah. That is all over my Anchor and GR22s reflex right now >_<

They are still functional (lol) but I don't think anyone would consider that a 'sight' upgrade o_O
  3. LaughingDead

4. Daigons

Hah that's what it looks like whenever a Saron is fired now.
  5. TRSS11

Somebody on TR said they don't have this issue. Devs hate NC confirmed again?
  6. Mirta00

They call it 'balancing the factions'. NC HA is obviously far too overwhelming a force to be left unchecked lol.

Then again, NC sight is so bad generally (I'm sure some NC heavies are completely blind anyway with their consistent teamkill ratio lol) that maybe this is just a QoL improvement.

''NC cant apparently see anyway - might as well make it official!'' :eek:
  7. FLHuk

Same, having to go back to resist shield till it's fixed....
  8. Lemposs

I thought that was an old bug? I certainly remember having it happen when I played HA, and that is like one and a half month ago.
    Granted that was mostly with rocket launcher.
  9. TRSS11

I hadn't seen that before the latest game update.
  10. SpectralAndroid

yep, i honestly missed quite a few rockets with my stock missile launcher when i had nanite mesh turned on
    but before they get around to fixing it this thread will drown in the forums
  11. L00seCann0n

Yup can't see **** in my reflex sight when I turn on nanite mesh shield. Had to go back to iron sight. Apparently it only affects NC heavy, or so they say
  12. FIN Faravid

Nonsense. I have had this issue as TR.
  13. FailasaurusRex

I have the same problem. On low settings almost the entire screen goes from clear to a gray opaque every time you get shot.
    Haven played much since the patch :(
  14. DeadlyOmen

I thought it was an immersion feature.

So much for thinking this was a game instead of a butt patting process.
  15. Tanelorn

Just noticed this last night. Sep 10