So with PS1 gone, who won the war?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ButterNutts, Sep 1, 2016.

1. ButterNutts

With Planetside gone, was it declared from looking at concurrent data on who actually won the war during the games lifetime?
  2. FateJH

Wasn't it obvious? The trees won.
    • Up x 8
  3. HamOnRye

F$&@#% Trees. Always eating my liberators.
  4. TombsClawtooth

The thumper with plasma grenades became sentient and ascended to become the god of Araxis.

I think it's easy to say it won.
  5. JKomm

Very interesting question, I'd like to know what faction did win the most over it's lifetime... it'd pretty much end up as bragging rights for the veterans. Though, I don't think PS1 is gone forever, it may yet return one day, and I do hope so. I never got to play the game, even when it was free I unfortunately got errors while trying to install, but under the right method it's entirely feasible to keep the game alive. It could be an additional Membership Benefit, or some sort of Membership Plus deal to get PS1 as well(I'd actually buy it in that case).
  6. Scr1nRusher

The asteroids
  7. Alkasirn

Jokes aside, I like to think that's the most accurate answer. After more than a decade of fighting, the war was finally winding down but before any side could actually claim victory, a million asteroids just came by and annihilated everything. Now there's nothing left to fight on and the technology that would revive soldiers was destroyed along with everything else.

...though I'm sure a bunch of soldiers ended up 'respawning' on a different Auraxis that has locations such as Indar. The poor things.
    • Up x 4
  8. ExarRazor

the correct answer is that the NC was experimenting with new shells for the jackhammer, which was supposed to fire denser pellets, so it would deal much more damage while cornerhumpers adadwarped while holding down the trigger for free kills. the scientists made a mistake however, and instead of denser pellets, the spamhammer instead fired meteors. during an interlink fight in which the NC were defending, the planet was destroyed as third-person wallhumpers unloaded thier new munitions
  9. Steza

Nanite Systems all hail NS and there fine weaponry products!
  10. Scr1nRusher

11. Corezer

and they gave AMP stations to the radiators...
  12. DirArtillerySupport

The war never ended for me.
  13. Moridin6

thiis
  14. The Walrus Whisperer

I'd like to say NC because freedom, but who knows. I'd say it was a stalemate just like ps2