[Video] Top10 most UNIQUE weapons in Planetside 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yamiks, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Yamiks

Feel free to post below your own lists! =}
    • Up x 4
  2. Liewec123

imho Phoenix tops the list,
    weapons like lasher are unique as its the only splash based infantry weapon, but you also have LPPA and PPA, which work the same, just on vehicles.
    Airhammer is in the same category as lasher as it is the only air mounted shotgun, but we also have Renegade and Canister which work the same, just on ground vehicles.

Phoenix is the one and only weapon which you control from the projectiles PoV and with a projectile that can be shot down
    this makes it the most unique weapon in the game (imho) :D

cool list, your hatred of the TRAP is always funny :D
    • Up x 1
  3. Dieter Perras

I'd like to see more weapons with unique mechanics rather then weapons with slightly different stats.

also what about the archer?
  4. Yamiks

agreed on mechanics for sure.. but mate...archer?! how the **** can archer be called unique?
    *it's a bolt action sniper like other ones
    *it doesnt look anything specieal
    *it produces the same bullets as bolt actions
    * thou it deals more damage to maxes .. it's just more damage
    + it can damage armor unlike bolt actions
    + it's the only sniper for engi
  5. Towie

Couldn't agree more - for any TR or VS who haven't tried it, just create an NC alt and have a play. It's easily the most fun weapon in PS2 (and i've been saying for ages that the other factions should have a camera mechanic weapon to share in the fun).

Amusing video as ever - I have most on the list - really must try the TRAP though...
  6. Yamiks

unless TRAP is buffed , dont bother, it drove me mad almost
  7. KniferX

+Only sniper rifle with a crazy long rechamber time
    +It can shoot through gate shields
    +The only gun with a short reload that is longer than the long reload (with a quirk)
  8. Yamiks

ye phoenix is fun even when you shoot down its rockers to protect your sundy!
  9. Hegeteus

I've been using the brawler recently and I have to say it's an interesting gun. It's not nearly as easy as other shotguns, but scoring kills with the underbarrel shotgun is so satisfying and I just like it when there's little stuff like that to fiddle with
    • Up x 1
  10. Crayv

I miss the old N64 FPS. They had some very unique weapons back then. The Dragon (gun can turn into a proxy mine) from Perfect Dark and the Cerebral Bore (locks on and then drills out the targets brain and then explodes) from Turok 2 were very unique.
  11. Daigons

Keep up with the great videos!
  12. Yamiks

Ah tnx mate, will do!
  13. LaughingDead

Phoenix doe :<

Although to be fair, the railjack only looks unique, it's just a bolt sniper in the end, not very interesting. Should've put archer in that spot :p
  14. Dieter Perras

well those reasons right there actually :confused: