[Comedy] Idiots of Auraxis 5

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yamiks, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Yamiks

This, in most part, was made for you, the community. Enjoy!
    Also i f you want, you can take part in THIS POLL to let me know which skits you enjoyed the most!
    • Up x 4
  2. Caramboul

Nice one, well done :D
  3. Yamiks

GLaD you liked it ! =}
  4. Demigan

The intro had such bad voice acting, I actually wanted to click it away. Fortunately I was trying to answer someone on my phone while looking at it so it had time to get to the better parts.
  5. jmdafk

Im getting fedup of youtube vids that start
    "whatsup"

What we need is more of the likes "f_c7l3le doodle do...road kill, road kill, c_*t burger"

Love your vids mate. Never sure if your being serious or not, but its chuffing funny regardless.
  6. Yamiks

when it comes to live comentary videos (infiltration series, phaseshift stuff..and others) usually there i just say out loud every thought.. it's exaggerated, cuz usually i play in silence and often most i say is ****, i failed =}
  7. Yamiks

IOA series has always been amateuristic wen it comes to voice acting.. it's the style i kept, but improving is what i try to do with every new piece in the series
    • Up x 1
  8. JobiWan

I enjoyed it. I didn't find it as funny as previous episodes but it was good.

I also seem to have a post removed, oh well.
  9. Yamiks

hmm, i consider previous pieces to have more cringy feel to them, but ye perhaps this one lacked explicit comedy.

BTW which skit is your favorite (any IOA episode)
  10. Shadowomega

Very well done. Though I am glad I am not one of those stim pack chugging Heavies, even though I play heavy the most.
  11. JobiWan

Hard to say, I'd have to watch them again. The one that made me laugh a lot is the one where 3 guys are trying to find their out of a base because it was very much like something that had happened to me and a friend.
  12. Yamiks

It was actually a skit made after Kogoros comic about octagon
  13. FailureOfEngineering

Medkit addict and the skit about PS2 development were hysterical. Others were good too but these 2 stand out.

Nice video, was fun to watch.