[report] teamkiller in genudine (ps4)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by daka029, Aug 20, 2016.

1. daka029

first i want to say i dont really know who this guy is, i never had a interaction with him neither killed him before. he just came and rocket me while i was sending a message. i can pass this to a low BR player but this guy is unforgivable with his BR 101. here is the video where can be clearly see how he kill me

2. Sinful Raevyn

[IMG]

He killed you once...

Tk him back...

Move on...

???

Problem solved.
  3. Steza

the first rocket hit doesn't look that bad looks like he could of been aiming for the max and just shot a rocket and you accidently stepped back into it. The second though was obviously intentional maybe he thought you were someone else like a buddy or someone he had a past interaction with.
  4. Eternaloptimist

Whatever the facts are in this particular case, deliberate TKing is more common on EU servers where I play. Another way to cheat that people are realising carries no real penalty.

If the devs could make it cause reflective damage on the TKer there would be an automatic penalty - no need for reporting, weapon locking mechanic, cheat software or whatever..............

How would it fit with lore? well, maybe scientists have discovered the first proof of string theory and applied it to nanite infused ammo quantum-linked to the gun that fired it. I dunno......is there even a need to explain it?
  5. Ryme_Intrinseca

6. daka029

7. Ziggurat8

I spent 20 minutes yesterday trying /report in the chat box(PS4). It broke the game and required me to manually close and reload the client every time. The report widow pops up but you cannot interact with it AND it locks out the controls. All you can do is open the various option menus. There seems to be no way to open support tickets in game on PS4.