why am i locked out of koylten

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by scoperogue, Aug 3, 2016.

1. scoperogue

Sorry that i miss speled it but ever since i moved to a different continent im not able to go back why and my level is like lv 8 not 15 which is the level your kicked out of
  2. Mefi

Koltyr check your level and directive score, if either is too high, you can't play there.
    Maybe you got too many directive points. I have no idea what's directive score limit though.
  3. Pat22

That is incorrect; Koltyr checks all of the characters on your account, and if any of them are above level 15, you cannot access Koltyr.
  4. Ryme_Intrinseca

Though this been the case on PC for months there is no cross character block on PS4. Or at least there wasn't a week ago.
  5. Mefi

Idk, I've seen similar post while ago about getting randomly thrown out of Koltyr.
    If having high BR characters was the condition, why they even had access to it in first place?
  6. Eternaloptimist

But I opened a new account to try out Koltyr when it was launched and I deleted all the characters on it after they passed the BR limit. I have since started three more (all below the BR limit) but It won't let any of them go to Koltyr - not that I want to really - so I guess there is another factor.