[Guide] Some of my Little Builder's Creations.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Miss Atley <3, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Miss Atley <3

Just thought I would share some of these, I know it's just a silly video game and some of you think the base-building it stupid and boring, but I just wanted to share some of the work my little Base Builder Babies have created, They work hard on this crap even though you might see it as nothing, but sometimes they sit here fro 4-6 hours doing this just to see you guys come use the base they made and it makes them feel needed. Anyway I just wanted to put some of their works on display. (Many epic 2-3 hour long fights ensued after most of these). I'm so proud of their work! (Just remember infantry/tankers/armor/air pilots/squad-players/platoon-players, they build these things for YOU guys, so don't be afraid to use them or throw out a thank you lol)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Gundem

Doing Vanu's work here.

Though it hasn't been integrated into the game as well as it could be, Construction is one of the best things to happen to this game. Do not listen to the fools who claim that Construction was a waste. It's currently a gold-mine of untapped potential, but it needs more fundamentally tied into the game.
    • Up x 7
  3. Ximaster

Its the Starcraft syndrome...
  4. LaughingDead

The only thing I'm disappointed in, is that you didn't post the base with the epic infantry tower on esimir that prevented a ton of tanks from moving up :(
  5. ColonelChingles

Construction alone increased our numbers by 46% from the previous month. We had not seen such an increase since... forever, really.

We recovered our player base to February-March 2015 levels. It was pretty amazing. Sadly it didn't last, but it shows the potential for construction systems.
  6. Miss Atley <3

I got you Hun ;)
    [IMG]

Also, to the other posters, Yeah I know, lately we've been at 10-12 VPs and I look and it's LITERALLY just from base-building -.- thank god my hard working construction crew is FINALLY getting credit for it! They work their tails off for you guys! ^.^
  7. Miss Atley <3

I wanted to show how I use the tactical overlay's for bases.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And of course when you get bored you Do harasser/Flash turbo jumps.. over your friends Lib, evil canevil style, down a huge mountain..
    [IMG]

And these.. This is what I play for right here, Just sit back and watch at the end of the build/construction and enjoy the battle or view.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. Gundem

Honestly, I think we are currently loosing players because the poor performance issues, not because Construction isn't retaining them.
  9. Kaomie

So it turns out you can build on top of The Auraxian Cryobank on Amerish, right next to the South WarpGate.

Yes, on top of the actual base spawn, which is out of the base exclusion zone. The drive to get there is quite interesting though.

[IMG]

[IMG]

The view from there is quite nice too:

[IMG]

PS for Miss Atley. found another fun spot on Hossin we could try ;)
  10. LaughingDead

I wanted a recording of a full TR 96+ zerg being stopped by 24-"48" NC on scared mesa :3
  11. guerrillaman

Thanks to you and MisterThatGuy I'm having fun.
  12. Kaomie

Last one for Cryobank, daytime view, with a few turrets added:

[IMG]
  13. LaughingDead

Wow. That no deployzone eh?
  14. guerrillaman

There's also a weird place to build just southwest of tawrich spawn room.... Like literally, could build on the spawn room door.

[IMG]
  15. Taemien

Damn these bases built on bridges.. daring zergs to cross is making me a bit giddy. :D
  16. The Rogue Wolf

Where the heck am I supposed to find Vespene Gas on Auraxis?! o_O
  17. TheFlamingLemon

Give us real logistics already
  18. Drowingpool

Thank you =)