[Video] Autonomous Assassin ^.^

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sinful Raevyn, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Sinful Raevyn

Just a little video I put together... PS4 footage, so quality drops at times. <_< All purely for fun!

Dedicated to the infiltrators that get so much hate around here...

(✿ ◕‿-) ︻デ┳═ー <3<3<3

• Up x 4
  2. Sil4ntChaozz

Nice. Fellow PS4 player is happy.:p
    • Up x 1
  3. JKomm

Very well put together montage... I particularly loved the cinematography in the first minute of the video, I assume you did all that yourself? Regardless, you appear to be a devastating foe, hard to find Infiltrators perform well like that... being a PC player they tend to be just annoyances to me, and terrible allies(They will just cloak and watch you die, then wait before killing the person who attacked you... terrible teamwork).

Hopefully there will be more of these videos to see in the future.
    • Up x 1
  4. Sinful Raevyn

Yay! I aim to please!

Yup! I recorded everything over about a month and slowly pieced it all together. :D

Yeah... no matter what system you play, most infiltrators aren't very good. Even on PS4 I have met 2 or 3 that really tested me. Even then, it was all about getting them to make the first mistake! And mmhm, I get that a lot. It's why I play Infil.. to pretty much play solo. Too many people will use you as cannon fodder. Though I enjoy watching other people's backs, even if I have to do it from a distance. ^.^

And thank you! This was my first official FPS montage (did a few for GTA V) and given the positive reaction, I'm sure I can find the motivation to make another. :3
    • Up x 2
  5. JKomm

Extremely glad to see you may yet have the motivation to perform more incredible feats(Both in terms of skill and in editing), this community really needs to come together more often to share the amazing aspects of this game, be it skillful sniping montages, or simple videos of silly or epic situations that happen on Auraxis... these things bring people together in small ways. All I'll say is keep up the great work, both as an Infiltrator and as an editor.
  6. Rebelgb

Stop complaining about Infs they say...just keep moving they say....if you stand still you deserve to die they say...

Yet I watch this video and see an Inf that has no problem taking down people who are fully on the move. So again I say: NERF Infiltrators!!

Ok maybe they dont need to be nerfed. Still hate every single one of them.

PS...Excellent video. Still hate you though ;)