[!] Crimson Fury | (Feedback Wanted!)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by C_Saunders, Jul 20, 2016.

1. C_Saunders

As the Terran Republic march down the long road, leaving no enemies standing in their wake and the burning ruins of corrupt ideologies behind them, the prowler steams on, it's dual barrels gleaming in the light of a setting sun, having clawed back old territories from the terrorist scum and crushed many a cultists fantasies, it's tracks throwing the dust into the air, covering all remnants of two opposing factions defying law and order with the Crimson dusts of Indar.
    This is Crimson Fury.....

• Up x 2
  2. C_Saunders

Any feedback would be nice, good? Bad? Terrible? Piece of ****? :p
  3. HotPepperDelivery

Allah say its good, so I say good too.
    • Up x 1
  4. C_Saunders

Haha does he!? How the he'll do you know!? :p
  5. C_Saunders

No opinions? It'd be nice to have some feedback! :p
  6. C_Saunders

Bumpty Bump Bump
  7. LodeTria

Go easy on the effects. It's hard to see what's going on when they are fuzzing the screen up. There's a part with a AP+Vulcan that was barely visible.
    • Up x 2
  8. C_Saunders

Which bit are we talking about? You got a timestamp?
  9. C_Saunders

Bumpty Bump Bump
  10. LodeTria

4:05
    • Up x 1
  11. C_Saunders

Yeah? I thought that was one of the more visible clips in red? I'll keep that in mind though, not to overdo the effects in the next one, cheers. Anything else you reckon needs improving?
  12. UberNoob1337101

I rate it a :p/10

The action was good
    Some parts were hilarious (that guy at 3:10, dat sundy zerg)
    The effects were kind of obscuring what was happening at 1:36-1:51 and at 4:05-4:21, and it was pretty red, so red, that I thought that you were TKing fellow TR when I looked at the kills you've achieved. They're understandable at the beggining and end of the video, but it kind of messed with the experience during those parts.

Also, no "Mess with the best, die like the rest" at the end of this video? C'mon! Are you implying something here? :p
  13. C_Saunders

Hahaha the mess with the best, die like the rest was missed out because it didn't really fit very well, I tried it but the music ends so abruptly I didn't really have much to play with when ending it, I was umming are aring about how I'd finish it for ages and just went with the fade to black at the end.

That sundy zerg though! 0_0
    It was mental I was their for a good 15 minutes singlehandedly stopping the NC moving up the hill, taking out the high value targets one by one, every tank had no choice but to have their back to me XD

When I saw all those sundies though you can see me start to panic and I was completely unsure on which one to aim for! You can see my aim go to pot when that starts.

Maybe I should of used clips in the daytime for the edited bits? As I'm getting the feeling it's difficult to see for some people when it's tinted red but also at the games night time?
  14. C_Saunders

Bumpty Bump
  15. C_Saunders

16. FailureOfEngineering

Harasser shot down mid air. Beautiful.

Loyalty until death, brother.

What loadout did you use in the video by the way?
  17. C_Saunders

The weapons obviously varied but Im pretty sure I ran Max Stealth, Max Deploy and Max Rival Combat Chassis the whole time. I never usually stray from that as it's such a perfect combination for me :)

That harasser kill though was beautiful, was running an anti infantry weapon loadout and all in that clip :p