Air game is better than ever ...controversial i know!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FastFinger, Jul 19, 2016.

1. FastFinger

Hi everyone, i was having a think today as i was flying around. I'm seeing many new faces flying with all manner of loadouts, its refreshing to see so many people using every weapon :) i know im gonna get hate for this but i actually like the new air changes, i can use my rotary/afterburner and some one else can use coyotes and if feels fair,

I can run from the fight if i want to, outrun lockons etc etc, the coyote guy is giving that up to be better suited to close range dogfighting.

it's late here so my writing probably wont be on point, but basically, thank you DBG, i feel i can still win if im better than someone, and lose to someone better than me, but the new players im seeing are holding their own for more than 10 seconds.

Remember for everyone that complains about any given change there's thousands of us who appreciate it :)
    • Up x 3
  2. FieldMarshall

I also like the changes. Lots more people in the air, and i actually have a chance at fighting them now.

Well said.

People who are content and happy with things most likely wont go on the forum to make a post about it, they are too busy enjoying the game.
    I suspect we mostly get to see the vocal (and usually angry) minority.
    • Up x 1
  3. CorporationUSA

I quit before the construction update, but these changes sounds really good. I'm really considering coming back.
    • Up x 1
  4. chuck105

They are called "External Afterburner Fuel Tanks." I don't know why so many players call them afterburner, everyone has an afterburner, the tanks just increase capacity and refresh rate.

I think coyotes would be ok with a short arming time, to reduce the reward of muzzle stuffing your opponent. They are irritating in part because they allow you to engage in ways that limit your opponents ability to fight back. Supposedly a noob weapon, I think they are more of a weapon for medium skilled pilots to kill low skill pilots that they otherwise would struggle to eliminate on their own.
  5. TheFlamingLemon

Construction hasn't ruined much. Come back quickly before rocklet rifle comes out.